the next day-

Landons pov-

'fuck'
_________

My eyes open when i hear something falling.

"Fuck!" I hear someone scream.

I look around the room and realise that i was in my room at olivia's house.

Olivia!

I shoot up from the bed ignoring my pounding headache and go to check where olivia is.

I try the bathroom first and it's locked.

"Olivia! where are you?" I shout.

"I'm in here don't worry, if you're trying to unlock the bathroom I've locked it there's a bird in there." She shouts from the kitchen.

A bird?

I rub my head trying to stop the ringing in my ear and walk to where she is.

Before I can look up she is giving me a kiss on the cheek and handing me breakfast.

I try and give her a smile but my head hurts too much for that.

"So, do you want to hear the good news or the bad news first?" She says.

"Good news," i look up from my bacon to meet her eyes.

She smiles and shows me the newspaper for today.

"I don't get it."

She huffs and points at the front page picture. "They finally got the cat out of the tree!" She says with a smile on her face wiggling around in her chair.

I smile at her, I love how she cares so much about this stuff.

I take this time to look at her, her. My olive. She is wearing a blue floral dress that goes down to the floor with long sleeves and her hair down wavy. She is beautiful.

She sees me looking and walks over to my side of the table.

I push my chair out ans indicate for her to sit down on my lap.

She obliged and sits down with her legs either side of me.

"What happened last night?" She whispers with her arms locked around my neck.

I close my eyes and rest my head on her chest breathing in her perfume. She smells like mangos.

I feel her lay her cheek on my head and slowly rubs my back.

I let out a puff of hair but didn't move from her chest.

"I went to the bar with zavion and Jordan, I left you here alone and I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking I just needed to clear my mind and I thought drinking would be the best option to get what he did out of my head." I look up at her, she was already looking at me. " we're you okay? Did you have a nightmare im so sorry I wasn't here olive."

She shakes her head " I didn't and it's okay I understand, you don't need to go drinking to clear your head, talk to me ask me questions you can do anything."

I smile and kiss her forehead.

She closes her eyes as i slowly trail my kisses further and further down.

When I reach the top of her breasts she sucks in a breath.

I look up at her. "Is this okay?"

She nods and closes her eyes again.

I shake my head even thought she can't see me. "I need your word olive, is this what I'm doing okay?"

"Yes" she whispers.