Waiting-

Olivia's pov-

'I will find her sooner or later. We will end up together I know we will.'

____________

Time skip 5 years have past-

"Sorry," i say to someone ive just bumped into.

They send me a dirty look and Cary on walking.

Jesus, i know its early but no need to be rude.

The door bell rings as i open the coffee shop door as i walk in.

I take a glance at the line.

I dont have time for this, there was about 6 other people in frount of me waiting to order and more people that are waiting for their drinks.

I walk over to join the line and pull out my phone to entertain my self.

I was scrolling through Pinterest to try and get some inspiration for my next painting and just as i clicked on a picture I wanted to draw a text came through from my friend who owned the coffee shop.

Eva my bae 😍😍- girl get your head out of the phone and look towards the door, three o'clock mr hottie is walking in.

I look up from my phone to look towards where Eva is standing and she smirks and nods her head towards the door.

I follow her gase and she was right.

There was a man dressed in a suit looking down at his phone. He has black curly hair that i could just run my fingers through, grey eyes like the rainy sky and the body of a swimmer.

Body of a swimmer...

Landon.

I haven't seen him in 5 years. It looks like he's done well for himself though.

His suit must cost a large amount of money and the watch on his wrist looks like it costs even more.

I text Eva back

Olivia- girl stop staring you know the guy that I told you about all those years ago?

Eva my bae 😍😍- yeah what about him? There's a fit- OHH I GET YOU!!!!

Eva my bae 😍😍- i see you i see you girl ok 🤭😍💗😩

Olivia- ok, do i need to remind you that you have a very long term boyfriend idk by the name of Jordan king by any chance?

Eva my bae 😍😍- what he doesnt know cant hurt him 😉

Eva my bae 😍😍- shit girl my break is over ill text you Later byeeeee ✌🏼✌🏼

olivia- dont you own the place?

Eventually i give up and its my turn to order my drink

"Raspberry ice tea please with a chocolate brownie," i say reaching into my shoulder bag.

I had a black pencil skirt on with a green over coat, black tights and knee length boots to complement the outfit.

"Of course coming right up,' says the girl on the other side of the counter.

I step aside to the collection Side and glance down at my phone gain swiping through my apps to pretend i have something to do other than stand awkwardly in the line.

When my tea is here i take a sip and walk out the cafe doors to sit outside.

I take out a small sketch book i carry everywhere for times like this and begin drawing the scenery around me.

I still have a while until im expected to be at my art gallery so i take my precious time.

I slowly wonder about landon and if he noticed me aswell.

I hope he did.

Saying i missed him would be an understatement, for the first 2 years of living in Boston I wondered what he was doing everyday.

But some people just arnt ment to be.

(A/N) HEY WE ARE BACK ON TO THE KINDA LONG CHAPTERS

(A/N)
HEY WE ARE BACK ON TO THE KINDA LONG CHAPTERS

Well that was their first sighting in 5 years kinda wished they interacted

all in good time my friends all in good time 🤭

(634 words)