Again-

Landon pov-

But just some people aren't ment to be.

__________

I slam my car door still looking down at my phone.

I closed my email app and had a look around me.

I was at a local coffee shop.

After moving to Boston i was too caught up in my work to go sight seeing so my fiancé, or should i say ex-fiancé. Would bring me a coffee home from a coffee shop called 'closing coffee".

And ive just finished my paper work so i thought why not? And i put it into my gps.

And now im here.

I stuff my hands into my pockets and walk in.

I notice that the line is pretty long and if i join on the end i will have to be up against the glass so just wait at the side.

I open instagram on my phone and type in her name.

I'm instantly full with art pictures and quotes on her page and i swipe though them.

Smiling softly at my self when there's an art piece titled 'him' and it had the same features of me.

I still have the drawing she sketched of me on one of our last dates i always keep it close to me to i keep it in my phone case.

I feel someone staring at me so i look up but see no one and head to the back of the line as it has moved forwards.

______________

Once I've ordered i stand at the side to wait checking her instagram again.

I hear my name being called out so i look up from my phone.

"Landon? One black coffee?" A barista says.

I grab my drink and say thank you with a smile on my face.

I pocket my phone and blow on my coffee walking out of the cafe door.

I hold it open for some elderly couple and they grab my cheeks saying thank you.

I look both ways trying to see if there was any people coming both ways when my eyes set on a familiar somone sipping on an ice tea whilst sketching something in her book. Olivia. My olive.

There were no pictures of her on her instagram so I didn't know what she looked like until now.

Her hair was a lot longer from it just stopping before it reaches the to of her breast,now came all the way down to her waist. And i looks darker than before as-well.

She bites the tip of her pencil before looking up to grab the brownie that was in front of her so before she catches me staring i look away and start to walk in the direction of my car.

I hope she still thinks about me. What she did was a shitty thing but I respect her for it. I mean the girl avoided death. That's not something people do often.

I cut my thinking short by reaching my car and unlocking it to get inside.

I can still see olivia from where my car is so i stare at her open more time as she's fumbling her bag, coffee and phone all at once she must be late to go somewhere.

Does she have a boyfriend?

The thought of that makes me tighten my hands around my wheel.

No. It's not my place stop it Landon she chose to leave you.

I huff and start my Range Rover up and start driving in the direction of my office.

I guess we just weren't meant to be.

(A/N)

HEY AGAIN!

Uhm so this was the little run in in landons pov 🤭

Anyways enough talking byeee!

(613 words)