Just getting started-

Landons pov-

'I hope'

________

"Fuck!" I hear olivia shout.

I shout back if she was okay but she didn't reply.

Then I heard a crash.

I dropped my hands from my shirt and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

I see Olivia staring at her hands with spaghetti sauce all around her and glass on the floor.

She was whispering something but I couldn't hear her.

I shake her shoulders and placed my hands in her hands, they were boiling.

When I saw her hands they were bright red with little white spots forming, she burnt herself.

I run to the freezer to get some ice.

When I got back she was still whispering but this time she had closed her eyes and was shaking.

"Olivia? Please baby please fucking look at me."

Her eyes start to shake and it reminds me when she was in the hospital having the seizure. She starts to fall but I catch her before she can go anywhere.

I pick her up bridal style and place her on my lap on the sofa.

She was still shaking so I rocked her back and forth stocking her head trying to calm her down.

When duke came back he started whimpering clawing at my legs.

"She's going to be okay duke don't worry." He whimpers more and jumps on the sofa next to me and Olivia.

"Shh baby is okay, try and hear me baby please." A tear falls out of my eye.

I carry on rocking her in my lap when when my back starts to ache and my arms hurt I am refusing to let her go.

When her eyes open i let out a loud cry and hug her.

"Fuck baby you scared me, what happened are you okay?" I ask trying to see any possible injuries I missed.

She shakes her head but adjusts herself so she is More comfortable on me and she starts to cry.

I wrap my arms around her and we both cry.

She looks at me with tearful eyes and wipes my tears off with her thumb. "I love you I'm so sorry"

I shake my head "don't apologise I know you don't have control over them, I'm just happy you are okay."

"I tryed to fight it. There was just glass and the sauce looked like blood it was too much" she apologises again.

"I guess dinner is ruined then" she laughs.

I shake my head no " it's not, takeout?"

"Ugh yes please"

She takes her legs off of mine so I can stand up.

I hear her crys from the other room, I hate how she has to go though these things. She hasn't had a memory in months.

__________

After we've eaten I had planned a Surprise for Olivia.

I had told her to run a bath for the both of us and she said she would do it now.

I cleared up the kitchen and the living room from the mess we made whilst eating.

I go to my blazer pocket and grabbed the engagement ring I had brought for her a couple of weeks back.

I had got a Ruby ring and she said she didn't like diamonds and red was her favourite colour.

I can't wait to make her mrs olivia rose kouris. I had changed my name when I brought the ring aswell. I changed it to my mothers original name before she got married to my father.

I didn't want a connection with him and I definitely didn't want olivia to share the last name of her abuser.

I walk upstairs with the ring in my hand and when I saw her sitting on the stool near the bath that was running I felt like I was seeing her for the first time again.

Her beautiful smile,her eyes everything about her is perfect.

"Olivia?" I ask.

She looks at me confused "landon?"

I go down on one knee and open the box, olivia gasps and looks up at me.

"I have loved this year that we have been together and we have seen each other though the worst and the best of times. Since I saw you at that coffee shop you have been surrounding my mind every thought of mine is yours, just my heart. Marriage is just a piece of paper but our love? Its endless. You mean absolutely the world to me and I wouldn't trade you for anything. Olivia rose harmon? Will you marry me?"

Tears fall from her eyes.

"Yes!" She shouts jumping into me to give me a hug.

I hold on to her so tight I'm afraid that she will leave.

She kisses me and looks at the ring.

"It's beautiful landon. I love it, I love you" she says.

I take the ring but before I can put it on her finger my phone rings.

The unmistakable ringtone. Ghosting away.

Me and Olivia look up at each other and she shakes her head no.

Still with the ring in my hand I take my phone out of my pocket and look at the caller id.

'Ghosting away'

I click answer and hold it up to my ear.

'Hello is this Uhm landon kouris?'

A tear falls and Olivia grabs my hand.

"This is he."

(A/N)

(A/N)

AND THATS A WRAP.

I want to cry, do any of you want to cry?

(900 words)