My tree-

(TW)
Olivias pov-
_________

I lead him to an empty flower field that i used to come to as a child after my parents died.

Landon looks around in awe looking at  all of the details that surround us.

"I used to come here as a child, this isn't even the best part," i say pulling him up a steep hill.

A very big oak tree comes into my view and i instantly smile remembering all the memories i had here.

I reach the tree and sit down facing it as Landon copy's my actions.

"Landon, this is my tree, tree this is Landon," I say gesturing between the two things.

He looks confused for a second but then he grins looking at me.

"Very nice to meet you tree," he says.

"So what's the backstory behind this spot then?" He asks curiously.

I could tell he wasn't trying to push it but i know he couldn't help himself.

I tense up a tiny bit because of the question but shrugged it off as fast as it came.

I was going to die so why not tell my entire life story to a guy i barely know. Someone should know even if it is a 21 year old grad student.

(***)
"Well, when my parents died in the car crash i told you about, their body's were never found so they never got filed down as being dead just missing, And my social worker, Kellie, never showed up to meet me so for about 3 months is slept beside this tree not knowing if i was ever going to have a home again," somewhere  in the mids of the story he had grabbed my hand and started tracing semi-circles on them. I don't dare to look up at him even though I know he is looking at me.

"Until these very nice old people saw me sleeping underneath this tree at night whilst they were walking their cat," I pause as he laughs a bit "their name were Susan and Darrel and i will forever be in their dept. They took me in until they died and i got placed into the foster system and soon enough i got adopted to a very nice married couple," i paused and sucked in a deep breath as i continued.

"Until they got a divorce, Maddison my adoptive mother didn't want me as she had guys coming over pretty much everyday all different men. She was drinking through all the achohol in my house, even my 21st birthday Champaign. So she send me off to live with john, my..." i grit my teeth not wanting to say the word but i push it out regardless. "Father, he did things no father figure should ever do to a child ever."

I shift in my seating position remembering all the things that john did to me as a child.

____________
in olivia's mind
(***)
'Come here sweet girl I'm not going to hurt you i promise, i just want to make you feel good'

No, no, no, please no.

My breathing hitches as I stumble and i try to find a place to hide but its no use he is just going to find me sooner or later and I will get a bigger punishment from before.

I will not let him see the power he has over me it will only make him more hungry.

I will not cry in front of him. I will not cry again.
(***)
___________
I let a tear roll down my cheek and as soon as it falls Landon wipes it away with his free hands thumb.

I sniffle and re claim my hand from Landon to cover my face with.

Landon drapes his arm across my shoulders and pushes me down agains this chest.

He rocks me back and forth as I continue to sob into his chest.

Once I've finish crying i while my tear stained cheeks and Landon grabs my chin forcing my eyes to meet his.

This is twice I've cried now. God I'm fucking weak.

Landon looks at me with no sympathy, no pity but instead anger and disturbed.

Oh god i should have never told him this i was doing just fine in keeping it bottled up i bet he finds me repulsive and he will never want to look at me again.

"Sorry if you find me disgusting ," i say as i rip my chin from his hold looking down at my shaking hands.

He shakes his head no and grabs my hands making me look up again from my tear full eyes.

"Olivia rose Harmon, i do not and will not ever, find you disgusting or repulsive you are so strong and brave for surviving what happened to you and your parents would have been so so proud of you just as much as i am." A sad sob leaves my mouth. "And i hope that bastard rots away in prison for the rest of his life."

"I killed him," i whisper.

His eyes go wide but carries on soothing me anyway.

"Thank fuck that dick didn't deserve to live anyway." He says with a wide grin on his face.

He stands up and i eye him confusingly.

" i want you to meet someone," he says looking at his out stretched hand motioning for me to take it again.

"Date three already?"

"You know it baby,"

(A/N)

HEY AGAIN!

Hope you liked this chapter 🤭

I loved writing this chapter sm.

(918 words)