Little sis-

(Tw)

Landon pov-

"You know it baby,"
___________

When Olivia told me about her past i felt pure rage and if Olivia didn't do what she did i would have killed that prick myself.

But what infuriates me the most is the way she thought i would have found her disgusting. That's the shit that sent me over the edge. But i still comforted her regardless.

Because she told me about her past i thought it was only fair if i shared with her a bit of my past as-well.

I haven't had the cleanest past aswell so if she shares her darkest clips of her past i will too.

In the car ride we never let go of eachothers hands. I could tell that she was very shaken about the whole situation so i dont push it further.

I can't even imagine and dont want to imagine what kind of sick and perverted things he did to olivia thats left her in this traumatised state.

I get broken off from my thoughts when olivia asks a question. "Hey Landon?"

I get a glimpse of her looking down at out hands in the middle of both front seats. I smile to my self and turn my eyes back onto the road before answering her.

"Yeah"

She takes a breath and mutters something i cant hear.

"Pardon love? I couldn't hear you from all the way over there," I smirk at her.

She looks at me huffing "Do you like olives," she asks quietly

I smile still keeping my eyes on road leading us to where we need to go.

Ive heard about the olive theory, its a test to see if two people are really soul mates. If one likes olives and the other doesn't they are made for echother. By the way her nose scrunched up by the mention of olives im guessing she doesn't like them. But lucky for her i love them.

"Yes i do actually. Why do you ask?" I try to play off my knowledge of it.

"No reason just wondering," she sighs and looks out her passenger window.

_____________

When we arrive at our destination i tell her that we were here and she looks around shutting the car door from beside her.

"What are we doing here?" She asks.

"I told you, i wanted you to meet someone."

She looks into my eyes and lets out a small sad smile.

I turn back and wrap my arms around her waist picking her up bridal style as we walk through the cemetery gates. She lets out a small squeal due to the hug.

I let out a laugh and pretended that I was going to drop her but that only led to her tightening the grip she has on my shirt and neck sending me me small scowl.

We reach my little sisters grave and i set olivia down facing me tomb.

'Here lies sofia jenkings a beloved daughter sister and friend 2015-2021'

"Hey sis, this is olivia i met her on your bench actually" i tell sofia as i sit down next to olivia.

"Hi sofia, I haven't heard much about you but i believe im about to," she sends me a small smile waiting eagerly to find out what has happend to me and my past.