Wtf-

Landons pov-

'I welcome whatever is pulling me under with a smile on my face'

_________

"Oh landon how we've missed you, we bearly talk to you anymore ever since you've moved down to Boston we never talk." My auntie says whilst rubbing my arm.

I smile at her. "I know auntie but weren't you the one who told me o open up my own business and quote en quote 'catch that girl' i was looking for?"

She try's to hide a smile but i laugh along with her.

"Speaking of the poor thing where is she? She went to the bathroom about 10 minutes ago." She moves her head around trying to look past peoples body's to find her but she lets out a huff of frustration when she cant see olivia.

"Ill go and find her, she must still be in the bathroom." She smiles and nods taking another sip of her drink.

I start walking upstairs shouting Olivia's name whilst doing so.

Once i have reached her door i hear the shower running, i knock on her door as i didnt know if she wanted me to come in or not.

She doesn't answer so i try the door handle and its locked, i knock again.

Still no answer.

I dont hear any movement with the water making me worry.

"Olivia? You ok open up." I'm still trying the door handle but it doesn't budge.

I never keep the door keys, i want people to sell safe but im wishing i kept them.

"Okay, olivia im coming in if you are near the door move." I back up and kick the door down first try.

I rush into her room trying to find her but she isn't in here. I try the bathroom door but its locked aswell.

I bang on it repeatedly with my palm making loud noises so if she was in there she could hear me.

"Olivia! Answer please your making me worried,"

Still no answer.

"Ok im coming in again,"

I ram into the door again making it burst open.

The room is foggy so it takes me a while to see the scene in front of me. It was olivia laying on her side with blood surrounding her.

"Shit, olivia!" I run over to the shower the turn her over.

Her body flops over and i check her pulse. Its so faint but its there.

"AUNTIE CARROL PLEASE SOMONE HELP!" I shout trying to get some attention for olivia.

"Olivia stay with me ok please keep fighting, fucking breathe ok please." I move the hair from her face stoking her cheek.

I hear people run up the stairs so i grab the nearest towel and cover her with it.

"Landon what i-" my aunt starts but then she sees olivia and gasps "oh olivia, oh my, ok come on we need to get her to the hospital i'll grab a robe," she says going back into Olivia's room and grabbing some clothes.

I turn the shower off and pick olivia up bridal style getting blood on my clothes in the mean time.

"It wont stop, the bleeding, fuck what do i do." I ask carrol.

"Grab another towel and place it where she is bleeding." She answers.

I grab two, one for her thighs and anoyther for her head.

I should have took the blades out of the bathroom. I thought she was doing better. Fuck.

"Oh lord how did she get those nasty cuts?" Carrol looks at Olivia's thighs.

I look at her that tells her all the answers. Her mouth falls into a straight line and nods tars pooling in her eyes.

"Ok out the door we need to go now her pulse is failing rapidly."

I basically run towards the car with olivia still in my arms. There wasn't a call. She hasn't had a call.

"Carrol, she hasn't had a call so she will be ok right?" I look at her from the backseat. She sends me a look that says 'we hope' and i nod.

We arrive at the hospital where carrol works and she shouts some words i dont know.

"We need to get her in a privet room shes my daughter in law," she tells one of the doctors.

I try and smile at the fact she Called olivia her daughter in law, carrol has always been a second mother to me.

One of the nurses take olivia out of my hands and they place her on the bed and insert IVS in her.

I go to rub my hand over my face but its all bloody creating blood prints on my face.

i go up to one of the nurses and ask where the toilets are and she points down the hall.

I tell her thank you and go to wash my hands.

Once I'm done carrol brings me a cup of coffee. "This is going to be a long night landon, i cant help olivia yet but if they are still working on her in 2 hours or so ill go in. She will make through this ok?" I nod and carry to look down at the floor.

My eyes start to tear up and i sniffle. Going unheard from carrol.

I need to stay strong. Seeing Olivia's body all pail, scarred up and bloody is heart breaking, i should of went with her, i shoulder hav eseen her shallow breaths. Fuck! She even told me once that she didnt like big groups of people. I should have fucking known.

Now, all i can do i wait. Wait for the best or worst.

I'm fucking praying its the best.

Please olivia you can do this. Get through it.

(A/N) Hey babes, sorry about that 😃Anyways love you 😘

(A/N)
Hey babes, sorry about that 😃
Anyways love you 😘

(966 words)