Whats next?-

Landons pov-

'What are you doing sitting and crying on my little sisters bench?'
_________
I slam my car door out of fustration and run my fingers through my hair.

I curse into the sky slightly tugging on the ends of my hair pasing back and forth.

I walk over to my little sisters bench and see a girl with her head resting on her knees and arms wraping around her legs whilst her sholders are bobbing up and down.

Is she crying?

Shit, i dont know how to handle crying girls. I mean what am i supposed to do? Shes a stranger.

But why do i feel the need to help her?

Its kind of fate that shes here i guess.

Ive had a bad day, shes had a bad day. And we both end up in the same bench.

I sit down on the empty side slowly and look at her before she lifts her head to look at me.

She slowly lifts her head up to look at me.

She scans my face and body and i have to try my hardest not to let a smerk out.

Shes checking me out.

I scan her face aswell and she's beautiful.

The mystery girl has brown hazelnut hair that falls just down to her chest. Her eyes are dark green and she smells like daisys and vanilla.

"Hey are you a swimmer?" She asks.

I stare at her trying to read her face but i cant find anything through her expression.

"What?" I question.

"Its just that your built like a swimmer," she says shrugging her sholders.

"Im built like a swimmer?" I ask.

"Thats what i said isn't it?"she answers.

"No im not a swimmer," i confirm.

"Oh thats disappointing she says pausing. "What do you do then because you are like really fit?" She realises what she said and her eyes widen in shock.

"N-no! No! no! I didnt mean it in that way i swear!" She says "oh my lord olivia shut up you dumbass!" She whacks her hand on the top of her head.

I laugh a little bit whilst saying "no dont worry i know what you mean dont beat yourself up over it,"

She stares at me not saying a word.

I just want to find out whats making her this upset. Ex boyfriend? Or ex girlfriend you never know.

"I do have a question for you though." I ask.

"Sure shoot" she replys.

"What are you doing sitting and crying on my little sisters bench?"

She freezes and sighs.

"Ok, if i tell you. You can't tell this to anyone,"she says "like litterally no one because its very personal."

I hold out my pinky and say "i promise, what is said on the bench stays on the bench."

Her eyes flicker between my pinky and my face.

She grabs my pinky and starts explaining. " ok so i got a call like-" she checks her watch "30 minutes ago from fucking ghosting away saying that im going to die and the lady who was nice at first by the way but she was saying that i was too young to die, acting like i chose to die? Like what the fuck? And its not even funny because ive never even had a proper realtionship like ive technically never had sex!" She huffs out puting her hands in front of her face again and sobbs quietly into her hands.

I lean over to her and place my hands on her sholders and shake them a little.

"You are going to be ok, well i mean you might die and shit but why dont i help you live your last day to the fullest. Its only 1am we still have i dont know many hours but thats exactly the point! You say youve never lived a full life so why dont you live it all in one day." I say holding eye contact with her.

She gives me a blank stare in responce and i continue talking.

"Im landon jenkings," I say sticking my hand out. "Nice to meet you."

She sniffles and wipes her mascara full cheeks.

She places her hand in mine and smiles softly."olivia harmon,"

"Well olivia harmon do you eccept my invetation to help you live your last day to its fullest?" I ask with our hands still fermly clamped together.

"Yes" she whispers.

(A/N)
HEY!

Wellcome back yall.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and seeing the conversation in landons pov.

I hope you have an amazing rest of the day, or and amazing night.

Remember to look after yourselves 💗

(777 words)