Confess-

Olivias pov-

I smile. A real smile.

___________

Me and landon have been at home for about 3 hours.

He said he wantedto cook me a Greek dish (the only dish he can actually make) i dont know what dinner it is but it smells amazing.

He said it would take atleast 4 hours to actually be ready so we are killing time by watching a movie.

Once to movie is finnished i get a random burst of motivation and i groan.

"What's up?" The boy from beside me says.

I ok at him and smile, "i have motivation, don't let me go outside, dont let me walk for long and dont let me be around sharp things for atleast 2 hours."

He looks at me confusingly "why? Isn't motivation supposed to be a goood thing?"

"Unless you want a repeat of yesterday i strongly suggest you dont let me do those things."

He nods his head quickly.

"I want to paint you,"

"Like one of your french boys, olivia again, if you wanted to see me naked you just need to ask." He smirks.

I roll my eyes, "follow me,"

I get off the couch and Landon follows, i lead him into my spare bedroom that I've made into an art room.

I hear landon stop but i carry on walking into the room putting my hair up with a pencil because i dont have a hair band near me.

"Wow,"he whispers.

I look over my shoulder and i see landon looking at the ceiling i painted.

"That took me 4 weeks."

"It's fucking amazing," i smile at him.

I pull a stool out and tell him to sit.

"I'm not actually paining you, im painting how I view you." He looks at me with a wide grin on his face.

"I'm flatterd,"he says whist putting his hand on his chest.

I get all of the colours I need and sit down infront of him.

I slowly sketch out his face and look at him every so often and almost every time he was already looking at me.

After ive sketched him out i start to paint around him.

A couple hours pass and landon needed to leave to check on dinner. I plugged in my headphones the second he left.

"Olivia diners ready!" I hear a faint shout so i take off my headphones and put my paint brush down.

I got up and wipe my hands on my apron thing.

I walk into the kitchen and my jaw flys open in the sight.

There was so much food. There was moussaka,souvlaki and olives. I scrunch my nose in the sight of olives.

Landon turns around holding a plate of fresh bread and smiles at me.

"my mum taught me how to cook this when i was younger," i nod my head and sit down.

Landon sits in front of me and i look at hi. "Thank you landon. I dont know what i could have done without you."

I know exactly what and he does aswell.

"I'm here always and forever olivia, its me and you." He says dishing up his plate.

____________

After dinner i wash up, he try's to complain but i just used his own words against him.

I lead him into my art room to show him the finnished painting.

'Olivia, i.. i dont have words." I look at him as he walks towards the picture.

I didnt get a lot of time to think as he pulled me into a hug with one hand in my hair and another around my waist. He pulls out and looks at me.

"Olivia im trying so hard to respect your boundaries right now but i dont think i will be able to stop myself."

I look at him and take my arms nod wrap them around his neck. "Landon whatever you are going to do my answer is yes."

He smiles. I smile. The next thing i know his smiling lips are on mine.

 The next thing i know his smiling lips are on mine

(A/N)

YAY NEW CHAPTER 🤭

Sorry this one was short 👍🏼

Theres more to come so be careful and mentally prepare.

Why did the font go like that

(699 words 😉)