Beautiful-

Landons pov-

'Let's just hope this lasts'.

___________

"Landon?"

"Yes love. Whats up" i look up from my computer to look at my love.

She looks nervous, I stand up and go to her.

"Hey are you okay?" I ask worried.

She shakes her head "I'm okay don't worry, I was just wondering if we could go to that music store I saw an album I liked there ages ago I forgot to go until now, it's okay if you don't want to to I was just wondering because I thought it would be fun for the both of us but how surly don't feel pressured to go I just i don't know I'm sorry."

I laugh and kiss her. "Of course I would love to go olive where are the keys I'll drive us there go do whatever you need to do."

She smiles and jumps up into a hug. "Thank you thank you thank you!"

"I love you"

She kisses me and says she loves me whilst she was running down her hallway.

I put jordan I charge of our offices whilst I was gone so I don't need to worry about work.

When Olivia comes out she is wearing a flowery white sundress me on the other hand am wearing black dress pants and shoes with a white shirt on.

"You look handsome"

"Thank you love you look beautiful"

I hold my hand out for her to take.

___________

When we get to the music shop she gets out and runs to the store. I laugh slightly because of her enthusiasm.

She hasn't been this happy in months and I'm soaking it in.

She picks out a deftones album and i pay for it which she wasn't happy about.

"Princess, I'm here to spoil you if you don't let me buy you things what am I here for ?"

"Great sex?" She says with a smile to her voice.

I laugh and start the car.

"I was thinking maybe we should move in together and possibly get a dog or a cat or i don't know a rat? We could name is Remmi after that rat In ratatouille," I ask the woman beside me.

Her eyes widen "pull over."

"What?"

"I said pull over quickly"

I pull into the nearest curb side and Olivia jumps into my lap straddling me.

"Yes!" Kiss "yes!" Kiss "yes" kiss.

I laugh and grab her head and pull her into a deep kiss.

"God I love you fuck i need you." I say.

She smiles and leans the drivers seat back.

I unzip her dress and let it fall off her body.

She freezes and I place my hands on her cheeks.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask

She holds eye contact with me whilst she puts her dress back on.

When I grab her wrist to stop her she hisses.

My eyes go wide and let go quickly.

"Fuck I'm sorry I didn't mean to olive I'm so sorry,"

She looks down and gets up from my lap going back to her seat and going into a ball wrapping herself up and looking out the window.

I place my hand on her back, "it's okay we will talk when we get home okay?"

She nods but doesn't look at me.

__________

When we get to Olivia's house she sits down on the sofa and i kneel down in front of her.

She doesn't look at my face. She looks anywhere but me.

"Olivia, I'm not angry I'm not disappointed, I promise you."

She still doesn't look at me.

I grab her chin to make her look at me and I smile.

"It's okay love. Its apart of the healing process, and I'm so proud of you. I'm just confused of why you didn't tell me?"

She forces her head out of my grip and looks down her her hands.

"I don't know, I'm sorry I love you please don't leave."

I shake my head. " I'm not leaving, I'm marrying you one day olive, I promise you."

She smiles and kisses me.

"So about that dog?"

I laugh and hug her.

"I'm serious!"

I kiss her.

"I know you are love"

(A/N)

YAY!! TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE SITTING!

(706 words)