Why not?-

Olivias pov:

And soon enough i was out like a light

__________

"Hey olivia wake up"

Someone shakes me and i groan.

"Olivia wake up ive made breakfast."

My eyes open on their own accord. I'm instantly full with the vision of landon kneeling down at my bed with a smile on his face.

I shoot him a glare and pull the covers over my head, in which he responds to by walking over to the foot of the bed and proceeds to grab the covers from above me.

He sucks in a breath and i shoot my eyes open to see what he was staring at.

My t-shirt was at my hips and you could see my underwear, but more importantly my scars.

I sit up and cover my legs with the t-shirt.

I look down, too scared to see the look on his face.

He doesn't say anything else about the scars but he sits down and says "come on breakfast is getting cold, I'll lend you some joggers and a t shirt."

I look up at him and send him a smile.

He leaves the room and i lift my t-shirt in the mirror to see the damage. Tears swarm my vision as i see the scars that are around my waist, legs and arms. I haven't looked properly in a mirror since the crash.

I tare my eyes away from my body before landon finds me crying st the state of myself, I wouldn't want him to worry more than he already has been.

Whilst i was making the bed landon walks in with a pair of black joggers and a white cropped top.

"These are josies but I'm sure she wouldn't mid you wearing them, if you arnt comfortable with the top i can give you one of mine."

i look at him in awe, im so thankful for everything that he's done.

"Who is josie?" I ask, and speak for the first time today.

His shoulders go down a little and his smile faulters.

"She was the girl you saw me with in the art studio, but we broke up yesterday." He answers whilst putting the clothes on the bed.

I nod my head in understanding and reach for the clothes.

Why did they breakup? I knew i shouldnt have brought him into all of this im so dumb, he already had problems of his own and ive just caused him to have more.

"Ok well im going to leave you to get dressed, come downstairs after your ready." He closes the door and i begin to take my clothes off.

Once I'm dressed i go into my bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair. There wasn't any make up or sorts like that so i left my face bare.

I walk down the spiral stairs that leads into the kitchen, and a delicious smell enters my nose and I almost moan in delight.

I stop at the door way that is in the kitchen and look at landon cooking. He looks like he is struggling.

I walk over to the hanging rail and pick up an apron to come and help him cook. Even through it smells good it doesnt look good.

I snort at the sight infront of me. And on has flower in is hair and face sugar everywhere across the counters and floor.

I get another apron and tap him on his back.

He hums and looks at me. "Hey, so im not the best cook but i mean points for trying."