3 months and 17 days-

Dual pov-

'Please olivia you can do this.fet through it'

__________

The morning after.

I hear a very annoying being sound so i reach over to my night stand to try and turn my alarm off but my hand just got stuck in something rubber.

I groan and try to open my eyes but i cant.

I suddenly get feeling in my arm and I haven't moves it. It was still at my side.

I hear a faint noise of someone saying olivia but its muffled. Everything is.

I hear the door opening and someone shouting doctor. It sounds like a man.

Where am i?

After a few minutes of trying to open my eyes I finally get them open just as a doctor walks in.

"Ah olivia its looks like you are awake let my check your vitals." He says.

I cant hear him but i could lipread most of what he was saying so i filled in the gaps.

I see him say something but I couldn't understand. I'm still frozen. I cant move i cant hear i can only see the world moving by.

I see a person standing at the door with a worried look on his face. Who was that?

He had black hair, tattoos coving his arms and grey eyes. He was built like a swimmer.

Swimmer.

I close my eyes and groan a headache coming in.

Fuck it hurt. I scream. I cant hear myself. But i know i am screaming.

In a memory

"Landon! Put me down!" I laugh as im being thrown over landons sholder whilst he runs to the picking he has set up at my tree.

He laughs and i just punch at his back. God he had a nice ass.

"I can feel you looking at my arse olivia." I blush and look at the fields resting my head in my hands, my elbows resting against his back.

Back in present

My eyes shoot open and i see a bunch of people huddled over me. I get feeling in my arms and i place the over my eyes and let the tears i out.

I swat infront of me to tel the doctors and nurses to get off and they do.

I see through my clouded eyes and I see landon still at the door trying to hold in tears.

I look at him in a way that tells him i want him near me.

He walks over and says something but all i hear is ringing.

I look at him confusingly and he furrows his eyebrows.

He turns to look towards the doctor.

His mouth falls into a flat line and i read his lips. "From the hard fall she had she has lost her hearing just or the time being, it could clear up in the next hour, minute or it could be a year we dont know just talk slow so she can read your lips."

Landon nods and then talks really slowly. "I missed you so much you dont understand."

I smile and say, well i think I say "I'm sorry, i dont know why i did what i did."

He shakes his head and says something i dont know.

I shrug. I think he took that as i understood as he smiled.