~Chapter 13~ | Tonight |

Irene's POV:

I woke up as usual.Nothing was different from the other days,except it was raining today.I wonder what the clouds are so mad about.It had started raining early in the morning,I don't think it's going to stop until dawn.I open my bedroom door,and the hallway was empty.The silence echoing through the walls.The only thing you could hear was the ticking of the big clock at the end of the hallway.

I go downstairs and Ronald is there.
"Good morning Ronald".I say as I climb down the stairs.
"Good morning dear"Ronald replied.
"Anything going on today or?"I asked.It's been pretty boring lately.
"Ah yes,today we're going to have some..special guest,let's say.Everything needs to be perfect."
"Ooo,and who are these special guest?"I asked curiously.
"It's umm...Sir Sebastian's ex-girlfriend."They'll have a meeting at the dinning table"Ronald started.Ex?Why would she come here?They're already done right?
"She's coming with a few other business guys.It's only about the..company,yes company things.Nothing to worry about."Ronald said.

He sounds nervous.Probably because of the guests.I didn't think about it enough.
"Well,okay,I'll be making the famous "spaghetti"then."I said laughing a bit at the end.And so did Ronald.
"Yes,you do that,I have to take care of the garden.I don't want the guests to take a bad first impression."he said.He then waved his hand goodbye.I waved back in response and then went on with my day.I had a LOT of cleaning to do.

I washed the most expensive dishes so I could use them for tonight.As Ronald said,everything has to be perfect.I was getting too anxious about this.I had a feeling something bad was going to happen tonight.I cleaned the dining table,and the kitchen,I even went through all the bathrooms I thought they were going to use  too.I saw Ronald scream at the guy who was cutting the bushes a couple of times,too.Hahah
Poor guy.Now that I think about it,that was the first time I heard Ronald scream.Maybe I should get used to it.

                                        ***

I was just done with my chores.I set the table ready,and it looked really good.I was talking with Ronald when I saw Sebastian go down the stairs.He was wearing the suit I bought him.And it really suited him,he looked very handsome.He came towards us.I blushed,and I tried to make an excuse to leave but I was too late.He came very fast.
"Good afternoon,amore"he said taking his hand out.
"Good afternoon to you too boss"I said trying not to blush as he kissed my hand.The door bell rang.And Ronald opened it.

Sebastian never let go of my hand.He was even rubbing it reassuring me it's okay.
I saw a really pretty girl enter,and after her,some other guys.One of the guys looked old.Around his 50s or 60s.He immediately looked at me and ran his eyes around my figure.I almost shivered in disgust.

The girl was searching around,I'm guessing for me,and when she saw me she said:Hey you,maid,show us where the kitchen is!"More kind if you will.
"Yes,immediately!"I said and I came to the group and guided them.Sebastian was talking to Ronald,for whatever while I was heading to the kitchen.The group was whispering stuff to each other,and you could hear the clicking of Sebastian's ex heals.She was dressed very nicely,and looked expensive.I wish I could afford clothes like that.

She wasn't very different from me,she had brown hair,but dyed blonde,you could tell from the roots.She was waiting as red dress,and on top of it a fluffy big black jacket.She was wearing some jewels that really suit her.She was beautiful.Of course Sebastian would go for someone like her.I wonder why the broke up.

I stayed at the kitchen door turned around and said:
This is the kitchen,to your left is the dining table,the food will be served immediately after sat down."
"Hmm,I like your attitude,can't say the same about the place,it's just like the last time I was here"she said,her face switching up from happy-ish to a unpleased face.

They all entered the kitchen,the old man didn't,instead he came up to me and asked me:
What's your name?"he said.He was wearing a black and white costume,rolling some keys in his pointing finger,and the other hand in his pocket.He had grey hair,and a grey beard.
"It's...its Irene"I said.
His eyes widened for a moment,I wonder why.
"Hmm,interesting name,Irene."he said and with that left to sit down at the kitchen table.

Then came Sebastian with Ronald.
Sebastian just nodded at me,reassuring me I'm doing fine,and then Ronald came up to me and said:
Okay Irene,now listen carefully.We are also going to stay at the dining room.You,me and the guards will stay leaning at the wall.If you hear you name,immediately answer and do as said.Understood?"Ronald asked me.That is a lot of rules.But I couldn't complain.I just nodded and entered the kitchen.I served each of them the dishes I had made.Then I leaned on a wall,with my head down,not realising that I was next to Sebastian.

Then I saw that that girl was sitting next to Sebastian,clinging onto him.I couldn't even look at that view.I just put my head down.Then everyone started chatting,and laughing but Sebastian stayed serious the whole time.Then I heard my name being called.I turn my head to who was calling me,hoping it was Sebastian,
but it was that old man again.
"Irene,come here"he said.I walked to him,till I was behind him.
He pointed with his finger for me to lean in more.Everyone was watching us witch made it a bit awkward.And Sebastian's Ex was watching in disgust.Sebastian's expression was more like anger,that disgust.

"Bring me some vodka,a expensive one,I'll pay you double if you serve it to me by hand."he said with a wink.My eyes widen a bit and Sebastian definitely saw that.I almost shivered in disgust,again.I went to the kitchen,got the vodka and a vodka cup.The room stayed quiet the whole time.It was very awkward,and I don't understand why no one is speaking.I put the glass cup on the table,and poured the vodka in.
Of course I didn't serve it to him by my hand,and I don't think he took that well.

Then he called Ronald,and said something in his ear,wich I could hear.
"Ronald,she doesn't know who I am,does she?"
He said.I had a confused look on my face.I know he's someone important but...
I saw Ronald just nod his head "no" in response.He shook his hand for Ronald to leave,having a annoyed look on his face.
"So,where were we?"He said with a bright smile on his face.This night is going to be weird
_______________________________
End of chapter 12
Hi guys!!!So what do you guys think of this chapter???Its an interesting one.We have new characters on the story,but we don't know who they are yet!!Anyways,lmk what you think abt it.That's it,Byee!!❤️❤️❤️

Words:1222