gentar X sopan

Here is another request! animelover_vr Im very late at making this page but enjoy!________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

having a smart and famous boyfriend meens that there would be less time to spent toghether but sopan dint mind that much as he himself was loved by lots of fans to but he just preferred his friends over fans. each time they would hang out somthing alweys would go wrong but when there were on a mission toghether with the other elements evrithing went wrong..

"ttm! go left with gentar and sopan! and ice go with them incase somthing goes wrong!" they were put in for hiding and do the simple job. ice was looking at the situation while gentar and sopan seemed to be angry at eachother. "guys focus on the mission" blaze tried to say but gentar had other ideas and trew blaze right at the villain. "wel,wel...wel" the villain said. "BLAZE!" ice ran to blaze to safe him from the unnexcpected punch. "gentar that was dangerieus!" taufan exclamed. gentar just rolled his eyes and got attacked by his own lover. "you schould show respect more often.." "why? its not your choice how i live" "im still you lover gentar."

the fight had began, evrithing was going wrong when they realised the elements ice, blaze and thorn were distroyed. "g-guys.." it was taufans pained voice who broke sopans attention of the fight with gentar to the 3 element disepearing. "no.." he said but it came wrong to gentar.. "no you dont love me?!" sopan imidiently put his attention on gentar again after hearing that. "i do! i do love you!" "you lier! i just heard you say no!" and thats when a slap was made on sopans face.  the place went silent and sopan started contacting the others. "why the slap? i dint do anithing to you" sopan said bifore a call opend. "why lie! you lied and this is the end of our conversation!" gentar yelled out angry. sopan made a big exhale and answerred back "end off our relationship." that broke gentar the most.

taufan who was now called to join the others got grabbed and screamed while his element was being removed from his body witch ment he to was gonne disepear. gentar dint want it and made the sacrefise for taufan. sopan was left hurt seeing his boyfriend- i mean ex-boyfriend die in that horible way.. "GENTAR!!!" taufan cried out at the disepearing gentar. gentar just smiled and then disepeared. sopan was now in regret and made sure his life got taken out to even tho it would hurt the others and especually the one who witnessed evribody's death.. and there he was on the floor while taufan was not crying and holding onto sopan saying words like "dont leave please.." "i still need you!" "dont go!!" it was painfull to leave taufan like that but he wanded it bicus he broke gentar that much he just died.. "goodbye friend.." and with that he was gone. taufan was left terrefied and never seemed to heal from the events..

________________________________________________________________________________

hello! soo i know im very late to update this! but its cus of personal problems and the no motivation but! good news i think i wanne start making more books again :D hope you enjoyed it still and byeeeeeeeeeee!!!!