gentar x supra 😎

We got a new request!! And i manniged to spot it after 8 minutes!animelover_vr here's your tagg!In total its taking me 2 days to make this but thats bicus i got school

animelover_vr here's your tagg!
In total its taking me 2 days to make this but thats bicus i got school.

______________________________________________________________________________

gentar and supra were both busy today and sori was showing supra some thing and asking for help with taking care of some plants. galcier, frostfire,tempest  and sopan were with gentar practicing there fighting well all except the sleeping glacier. he had done a lott of cleaning today and disided to take a nap. supra and sori later on had to join the fighting practiece after tempest had lost control of his power and frostfire din't realise he made the situation wurse as he made fire go big in the hurricane possibly causing some burnings on tempest. 

"FUCK!!" "no swearing frostfire!" an arguement soon broke out too. supra just looked at the current situation tempest was in and ran in the fire hurricane startling gentar winout meaning to. "he ran in!!" sori was the one who yelled that making the people in the arguement look towards the situation. glacier made evribody not attack as they now dint know wat was going on inside the hurricane witch was still on fire. "im sorry.." frostfire was appoligizing and glacier knew why so he conforted the boy. "its okey frost, you just tried to help" petting the sad boy made sori join in a hug tho he was still wurried about the 2 people inside that fire hurricane.

Inside the hurricane supra was trying to talk to tempest. At the end they ended up fighting eachother. Electricity now also was visible in the hurricane. Supra grabbed tempests arm and tried running out with him but he failed and got trown out the hurricane to the wall of there house with such force he fell true the wall. "Oh thats gonne hurt a long time-" the first one to check up on him was gentar. "You okey!?" "Im good, beside my back gonne hurt for a while, hows tempest doing?" Supra asked changing the subject. "He stopped the hurricane and is now being taken care off by glacier"

Supra just looked at gentar who tried to carefully pick up his boyfreind. Supra ofcourse felt some pain but dint really show it. He let gentar carry him to the nursing place in the house. "Im removing your shirt and hoodie" supra only nodded and let gentar do wat needs to be done. After a while supra was now in lots of bandages and in his underwear. Gentar even left winout saying somthing leaving supra confused. He sat up and started walking to find his clothes gentar put somwere.

"Wat are you doing babe?" Genater seemed to be back already and supra walked to him. "My clothes" "oh, i got you a blancet to cover yourself up" supra looked a bitt confused at first but smiled after feeling somthing warm over him. "is it warmer like this? your clotes have holes and i don't want you getting cold" gentar said supra just smiled and grabbed onto the blancet. "gentar" "yeah?" supra kissed gentar on the nose and smirked at the fluchtered boy. supra giggeld after not doing it for so long. gentar felt like he completed a special mission with the elements. gentar placed his arms arround supra and pulled him closer. "somthing wrong?" gentar then kissed supra who joined the kiss right after he done it. supra placed his arms arround gentar's neck forgetting the blancet but enjoying the kiss. luckely for gentar he noticed the blacket falling off slowly and made sure it dint.

after the kisses the 2 had gentar made supra surround himself with the blancet so he could pick him up. he walked towards there room slowly while they had a fun (*coughs* boring) talk. sori spotted them and asked supra some stuff but lucky for them glacier asked sori to do somthing so the 2 were alone. "saved by gem ey?" "shut up, i like sori's company too ya know" "i do but tonight im keeping you~" they enterd there room. "wat do you mean? im already your boyfriend" gentar then tosted supra on the bed suprising the poor guy. "no need to trow me to bed!" "tosted" "you trew me" a lil argument as alweys the little ones were okey to have for them it alweys happend ones a day so that ment there weren't gonne be any animore! (thank god)

supra now on the bed went to a laying position thinking gentar wanted to cuddle with him (but oh boy hes wrong) gentar got ontop of supra and made a smirk appear on his face. "wat?" "lets do somthing bifore we sleep~" it was then that supra understood wat was gonne happen. "gah! lock the door first!!" "nope you just got to stay quiet~" "are you for real!? you know evribody's inside!!" well lemme tell you that the minimum of arguments in there relation is 1 ( or 2 or 100). being the bottom of the relation ships has his downs during fun times in bed (you know wat i mean i know it!) after the fun supra was fast asleep so gentar desided to let supra shower later (like the next day or somthing). "night~" gentar said and then went to sleep too cuddling supra.

________________________________________________________________________________

not really smutt but its bicus i lost motivation somhow- aniways other ships comming soon!!!