glacier x frostfire

hi! Tag: @justina_chan223 so idk were my screenshot went but im tagging the person eatherway! they wanted angst in the beginning and at the end love~ :D and im gone try make it happen!!!_____________________________________________________________...

________________________________________________________________________________

Today had been a bad day for the couple. They had lots of fights and the others were getting wurried. Frostfire had times were he began to break stuff that could also hurt him like class in your skin.

Glacier: had been trying to rest a lott more then often but stayed up each time frostfire was in the same room.

Sori thought it was cus he still wants frost safe or to look at the new carackter the boy was developing.

Sori was the most innicent in the group so he dint really think much of it, but it still wurried him a lott.

A few days past by and evrithing seemed to calm down tho only frostfire stayed doing the same things. He had had almost moments of needing a hospital if it went wrong.

And today it was just like it..

Frostfire was tired and unawear of the glass who he dint clean up at night. Stepping right on it he frooze in his steps and cursed.

Sori who was home alone with frost came to took.

Frostfire wanded to sit but there was also glass there! he screamed in pain falling of the chair and scream more when he hit the ground shatterd in glass.

Sori allarmed called an ambulnce thinking it was all going wrong and indead it dit cus not long after frost nocked right on his head glass nad it flew in his eye making him scream extreemly loud.

Sori who was terrefied called supra as he was also his first contact.

When sori looked back he closed his eyes and opend them only to see white arround him.

He was next to frostfire in the same room also in a hospital bed.

It was wierd and when sori saw his foot being lifted he felled the pain from wat happend.

Sori when he walked in the kitchen had also stepped on glass having lots of cuts and blood escape made him go uncounsiues.

He had also hit his head when he fainted or well closed his eyes.

When he looked better at frostfire he saw lots of bandages.

Some were over his head, eyes, leggs, feet and much more places.

Sori remmemberd the teffieing scene

He knew he wouldn't know if frost was aweke.

Then the door opend and he saw evribody walk in.

Sopan: omg sori! You okey?!

Some were calm in the reacting gbut only one was removed from the room.

Glacier later cale back and was allouwd to remove the bandages on his bf's eyes.

He was blind..

Silence

The room turned silence.

-skipping time-

Its been a mouth and glacier disided to alweys stay close to frostfire to make sure nothing bad happends

________________________________________________________________________________

Hye, hope ya like it! This was mostly made at school