frostfire x glacier

Tag! justina_chan223 :)

Tag! justina_chan223 :). HELLO PEEPS!!! here i am again!~ XD hmm do i want angst or love~ hmm. hold on imma ask the person brb! ok nothing am i getting as responds so imma do somthing! i dont like to keep people waiting cus i love making these ships to!! TwT soo!! lets get onto it!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

today is baking day. "glacier!! lemme help you!!" frostfire yelled from upstairs. glacier dint really wanne diny his bf from helping so he let him, but he realised later it was a bad idea. frostfire was eating all the dow to make the cookies. tempest even had to buy more suplies while glacier had to punsh his boyfriend. "i dont understand why you dont let the dow be, go to your room and come out when i tell you your allouwd" glacier was annoyed but also knew that if he had let frostfire go somwere he would need to do some big bissnesses on the toilet and the public toilets weren't alweys clean. while the cookies were baking gentar was put as a watcher to grab the cookies out the oven when they were ready. in the meantime tempest was cleaning the table and sori helped putting the ingriedients awey and went to get supra to chare. 

Glacier went to frostfire's room to check up on how he was doing and ass expectes frostfire was in the bathroom. "I HATE THIS SO MUCH!!!!"  Yup he was even screaming. Frostfire even fergot to close the door as glacier just checked if it was and accidently opend it. Making the poor boy scream. "AAAAAAAAAH CLOSE THE DOOR!!!" glacier closed it and walked back to the kitchen to see evribody there charing the cookies. "Dit evribody get even ammount of cookies gentar?" "Jupe!" Evribody heard screaming from the bathroom and asked wat happend. "Hes shitting now do your things and lett him be, he vergot to lock the door so please dont open it" evribody nodded and went to do there stuff. Glacier walked with the cookies to his and frostfire's room putting the cookies there.

Glacier desided to stay close to the bathroom for when frostfire started to get pain in his stumic after ya know (shitting like crazy). He often heard yelling inside witch were mostly swears. Glacier had been waiting 4 hours for frostfire. When frost fanelly exitted he was holding his stumic. "Does your belly hurt babe?" Frostfire just nodded and walked to his lover.

Glacier looked at how frostfire made the floor turn into ice and lay on it problebly trying to cool the pain down. "Hmm, im grabbing somthing for you stay here" glacier left and frostfire just stayed at the same spot the intire time. When glacier returned he saw sori taking to frostfire about bunny's. "You would look like 2 collors!" Sori said, frostfire only made humming noices duo to pain.

"Im back frost" sori looked at glacier with a smile and left. Glacier got closer and gave little pets to the boy. "Get up i got you a pill for the pain and a glass water" glacier had made his voice soft do it dint come over rude. "Hmmm" frostfire sat up and swallowd the pill drinking the water afterwards. "Go rest a lott you will need it and when you need the bathroom or your not sure just go" frostfire nodded and walked to his room.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hello~ i just finished this page i was making yesterday! It doesn't really feel like a ship rn its just about frostfire needing to shit (TwT) but i hope you stil liked it!

Btw im on a trein right now, reason why i continued so early in the morning.