thunder x taufan

KABAM! another request!!! Im at school rn and they removed the wifi- and i have to give my phone awey during classes so thats the reason im not fast at continueing these books! i- lost this page intore text- welp after 4 days im back and realise m...

KABAM! another request!!! Im at school rn and they removed the wifi- and i have to give my phone awey during classes so thats the reason im not fast at continueing these books! i- lost this page intore text- welp after 4 days im back and realise my text never saved- 6 days later- ups but for real- im so sorry that it takes so long TvT.
____________________________________

Taufan was playing a game with the rest off ttm outside. The game was called tag! He loved playing it with the fellow troublemakers!

But when he had an idea for him and tunder he told the others he was stopping and went inside the house with a big smile.

"Thundy!!!" He yelled at the busy bf of his. Well busy is he not hes just on his phone- thunder had been looking at picachu stuff and taufanwas planning the same.

Thunder looked up to see taufan apreasching so he placed his phone awey. Taufan got closer and hugged thunder hugged his lover back. (SO CUTE THUNDEREEEE).

"Wanne go to a plushie shop with me?? I wanne buy a plush but i wanne make wure you like it!" Taufan exlpained. Thunder agreed and in the end of the day he was given a pikachu plush from a very happy bf.

____________________________________

Sorry!! I cant gzt over the fact how long its starting to take me! Its now 2 november 2022