Chapter 1

Rhein (you) woke up with a sore body from the eventful night you had with  your boyfriends.

Yes Rhein had 8 boyfriends also known as stray kids they were all dating and have been for one and half years.

You got out of bed wondering where your boyfriends were  they were probably at practice but you checked just in case.

You went downstairs wincing in pain at every step and as you thought they weren't there.

Skz group chat

Rhein
Heyyyy my babies where r u guys and when will you be home?

Channie
Hey baby were at practice be back around 10pm don't wait up

Binnie
Hey 😊 hope ur not to sore btw

Rhein
I am but it's fine

Minhoe
Awww well bring home food for you

Felix
We miss you Rhein well be home as soon as we can

4 hours had passed it was now 4pm you didn't go to slept till 2am because again eventful night.

You were watching tv in your room. when you heard the door open you thought it was the guys so you  checked but no one was there so you went back to your room and continued watching your favourite kdrama. 20 minutes  passed and you heard noises in the kitchen and things being moved. You started freaking as you heard footsteps near your room.

Rhein
Chan are you and the guys home?

Channie
No why are you ok

Rhein
Theres someone in my house i hear footsteps

Channie
What. Ok me and the guys are coming home stay in your room and lock the doors and wait for us ok i love you

Rhein
Ok i love you too

You ran to your room and locked the door and slid down the wall shaking in fear. You put in head in your knees and started crying after a while you  slowly dozed off.

You woke up to knocking at the door you got up off the floor and walked to the door.

"Chan?" You said In between sobs

"Yes baby its me"

You opened the door and was instantly pulled into chans arms you started sobbing more as you were still scared.

"Sshhh baby your ok" chan said in a calm tone raking his finger through your hair.

Changbin came up the stairs and saw you were crying. Chan gave you to changbin and you melted into his embrace.

"Your ok honey i know your scared but the guys are looking ok we havent found anyone but your safe with us we love you ok" he said kissing your forehead

You just nodded and pulled away from him

He wiped your tears and walked down to the living room with his hand intertwined with yours while chan checked upstairs.

You and changbin sat on the couch and you laid your head on his lap and slowly fell asleep.

You were peacefully sleeping when you were woken up by yelling and fighting.  You sat up and saw Chan and Changbin punching someone.

Who is that?

"What's happening?" You asked

"They found the guy that was in your house." Felix simply said sitting back and patting his lap telling you to sit there.

You sat on his lap and buried your face in his neck as you were scared.

"Who is it" you whispered

"Jeon" he said "your ex he tried to come here and get you back which clearly didn't go down well with them" he said nonchalantly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you breaking into my girlfriends house" Chan yelled throwing another punch at jeon, at this point he was unconscious.

"Enough chan jeez you'll kill him"

"Why he broke into your house do you still care about him?" Chan asked stepping closer to you.

"No i don't but i don't want him to die" you said as you picked him up and put  him on the couch.

"Im gonna call an ambulance you mister calm down before you talk to me next" she added pointing a finger at chan before calling an ambulance.

The ambulance took him away and Then She went inside to check on chan's wounds. She saw Changbin patching them and offered to take over so she did.

"I love you but please don't do that again you scared me" you said patching up the scratch on his cheek.

"Sorry it just made me mad" he replied.

"Its ok"

"Forgive me?" He asked sweety

"Always" She smiled as she cups his cheeks and kisses him lovingly on the lips.