Chapter 4

WARNING WARNING!! THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT SCROLL. Also jessee if you see this no you didn't go away.

Movie night. Favourite night of the week unfortunately it was just you and bang chan but you didn't mind, his company was enough. 

You were watching a romance movie and a spicy scene came on making chan lets say uncomfortable.

"Baby" he said looking away from the tv to look at you. "Mhm" you hummed waiting for him reply. " I'm uh hard and i want you to do something about it" he said the second part more confidently.

You immediately on board the idea of having sex replied with "oh yea what you want me to do?" You smirked knowing what you were doing to Chan this earned you getting flipped over by chan so your back was facing the couch.

"Don't get cocky" he said leaving love bites on your neck earning a muffled moan from you.

Chan kissed down your jaw and your chest. He pulled your shirt signalling he wanted it off , you took off your shirt and chan took off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers.

"Take off your clothes baby doll" his voice sending shivers down your spine you complied and took off your clothes, just your luck you didn't wear a bra today leaving in your underwear.

In one swift movement chan took off his boxers and yours  and thrusted into you without warning.

"Oh fuck chan"

Chan with very thrust he got increasing faster.

After awhile you reached your high. "Chan im cl-close" chan grunted reaching his high as well. "Go baby" you released just as chans thrusts got sloppier he released inside you and pulled out.

He later down next to you on the couch and cuddled up to you.
"Chan" you said a little tired and worried
"Yes baby" he said trying to catch his breath

"You ah didn't use protection" 

"Shit uh do you want to take a test?" He was talking to fast for you to even comprehend

"Its to early to tell so let's wait when the guys get back ok" he nodded

3 hours later the guys come home and you took a test and were currently waiting for it show the results.

"Its done" you say exiting the bathroom. The guys nervously wait for the results as well.

"What does it say" changbin asked

"Im pregnant your gonna be fathers" you started crying happy tears as the guys did to.

"I know were aren't  the biological fathers and chan is but we promise we will be the best fathers we can be." Hyunjin said rubbing your tummy

"As long as we're together your all the biological fathers im proud to say your all the fathers and im happy its all of you im sure your be great fathers."

"How are we gonna reveal this to stay i mean im sure they'll support us jyp already know cause i told him and he supports us" Felix said pacing back and forth

"We'll figured it out"