Chapter 14

I was currently making dinner for everyone while watching suni play on the floor and making sure she was quite enough so that seungwon didn't wake up.

I was currently putting the chicken in the oven when I heard a blood curdling scream, I closed the oven , put the chicken on the counter and ran as fast as I could into the livingroom, I looked around for suni when I found her she was holding her head with her cubby face covered in tears and blood.

I moved her hands and saw the cut that went right across her forehead. I cursed under my breath and gradded a towel from the couch and placed it to the cut that was fairley deep and picked her up and placed her in the car.

"Its ok suni, mommas with you" I tried to comfort the still crying girl. I rushed to the hosptail with suni in the back, wailing. I called chan on the way and he said theyd meet me at the emergency room.

I sat in the waiting room, crying and waiting for them to tell me any information they could about suni. I knew she needed stitches with how deep the cut was that was for sure.

"What happened?" Seungmin asked me sitting down next to me and rubbing my side gently. I sobbed reliving the scence.

"I was in the kitchen and she feel off the couch and hit her head on the table, there was so much blood I didn't know what to do" I cried, hey were all crouched around me, listening to me try to speak. "She's gonna need stitches' I said rubbing my face and hiding it in my hands.

"Hey. Atleast she's ok its only stitches, where seungwon?" Chan kissed my forehead, leaning my head on his shoulder I spoke.

"My brothers baby sitting him" I replied sighing. The nurse came out looking at his clip board.

"Suni only needed 10 stitches, the cut wasn't that big so she's good to go home just don't let her bang it or pick at it" he said dismissing us, Chan picked suni up and kissed her wound and we went home.

"You'll not a bad mother if that's what your thinking" changbin said, coming down the stairs after putting suni to sleep, he knew me well enough to know what I was thinking.

"Then how come I feel like i am" I stated, staring at nothing, changbin and jisung popped into my line of vision with serious faces.

"Because you're just in shock, suni always tell us how great you are all the time. You're an amazing mother, I mean you put suni first today, you dropped everything and made sure she was alright, you called us after you got her to the emergency room" jusung said which cheered me up.

"Yeah, you love and care for her and if you ever say your a bad mother again I'm gonna divorce you" chnagbin joked, I giggled at his change in attitude. I kissed both their cheeks before going into the kitchen to check on lee know and chan to make sure they weren't burning the house down.

"Hi baby" chan exclaimed, holding a knife in his hand with cut up vegetables in front of him. Lee know turned to greet me but in the process burnt his elbow on the pan.

"FUCK" he yelled, I was quick to be right by his side. I inspected the burn and ran it under cold water. As i was patching it up I noticed lee know staring at me intensely.

"What" I asked softly not taking my eyes off the burn. He didn't reply just smiled.  I looked at him, curious as to what he was staring at. His gaze followed mine.
"What?" I asked once again, instead of getting an answer I got a kiss.

"Im so inlove with you, you know that right?" He said, pulling away. I nodded.

"I do"

"Thank you for taking care of me rhein" he thanked, i kissed his forehead and helped him continue dinner. Today was a whirlwind of emotions but I got through it with my husbands and children by my side. And that's how it'll stay.