Chapter 10

(TW there is smut in this chapter if you dont like it please scroll also jeesse if you see this no you didn't)

"Honey, Rhein baby, me and the guys have to go to the studio for a couple hours but lee know's gonna stay here with you and help with suni ok?" Chan said gently shaking Rhein out of  her slumber. She whined being woken up from a good dream.

Unconsciously she wrapped her arm around chan's arm and latched onto him. "Dont go channie stay here with me" she tiredly said snuggling into him more.

He melted and cooed at her actions "i can't baby but ill take you to Minho" he said picking her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he slowly rubbed her back, making her fall back asleep. He giggled at the sight.

He walked into the living room and placed the sleeping girl next to lee know and layed her head on his lap.

"Call if you need anything my phones always on" Chan said kissing lee knows and rheins cheek, before leaving with the guys.

Lee know was peacefully watching a kdrama when he heard whimpering coming from rhein.

"Baby you ok?" He asked once he shook her awake.

"Yeah just a dream" she said rubbing her eyes.

"What was it about?" He asked running his hand up and down her arm.

"You" Rhein simply said smirking.

"Oh yeah what about me?" He questioned knowing exactly where this was going.

"Umm i think you know" she said moving to sit on his lap cupping his face. He leaned in and started kissing her roughly. She whimpered and started moving her hips against his hard on.

He groaned and stopped her hips pulling away from the kiss. " baby what about suni" he asked trying to catch his breath.

"She's asleep and if we're quiet she won't wake up" she smirked, lee know smirked back and kissed her again.

They continued to make out for another 10 minutes before they tore their clothes off.

He kissed her again and trusted into her. She moaned and lee know groaned.

"Lee know pl-please fa-faster" Rhein said through whines.

"You sure, what's the safe word?" He asked. They put in a safe word for if one of them gets overstimulated

"Ah, its purple, that's the safe word" she moaned. Lee know nodded and went faster as she asked.

"Minho oh my god" 

"F-fuck baby" he said as he groaned again, thrusting into her harder.

"Im close" lee know said, he flipped her onto his lap and she started moving back and forth.

"Same" she said going faster. They both released and she collapsed onto his shoulder.

"You okay baby" lee know asked rubbing her back, she nodded, dosing off.

"Go to sleep ill wake you up when they get home" he said kissing her lips gently as she closed her eyes.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"We're home" Chan said walking through the door of their home.

"Rhein baby, wake up their home" lee know said gently shaking her awake.

"Hi gorgeous" Jeongin cooed once she stood up.

"Hi" she responded hugging his neck.

"How was your day?" He questioned

"Good" She answered snuggling him more.

She went to sit down on the couch but was pulled onto someone's lap. She turned around and saw Felix smiling fondly at her, she chuckled and pinched his Cheek.

"You're so cute" she giggled and pecked his lips gently.

"I know, that's why you married me-"

"Us felix she married all of us" chan  cut him off, Rhein chuckled loudly and got up off of Felix's lap. She walled towards chan and sat on his lap "yes but you're cute too channie you all are" she kissed him and he turned on the tv and put on a random kdrama.

She snuggled into chan and he wrapped his arms around her. They all got comfy and started to watch the show when suni started to cry.

"Ill get her" Hyunjin said getting up before rhein could and walked towards the stairs.

"Don't spin around again remember what happened last time" Rhein laughed at lee knows comment and snuggled back into chan's lap.
-----------------------------------------------------------
After about 2 hours of binge watching Rhein fell asleep, listening to chan's breathing and his heart beating, it soothed her, she drifted in and out of sleep but then fell asleep after about 3 episodes. Chan only realized when he was talking to her and got no reply, and every time one of the boys were being loud he would shush them and tell them to be quiet.

"Ok im gonna take her up to bed, please be quiet" Chan told as he got up, causing her to stir. He got up to the room and placed Rhein down on the bed as gently as he could.

"Channie" she stirred, "what are you doing?" She asks rubbing her eyes lookin at chan who was heading towards the door.

"Sweety i was letting you sleep" he told her, "but i can stay if you want" he waited until she nodded and he layed down next to her. 

"Channie"

"Mhm" he hummed, half asleep.

"I love you" she mumbled, he chuckled before replying.

"I love you too Rhein, now go to sleep" he kissed her forehead and they both drifted off to sleep.