Chapter 3

This was the week that you and the boys were going camping , you were getting ready in your apartment putting on a comfy cropped white hoodie and baggy black cargo pants you put on mascara and lip balm you finished by putting your hair in a loose low ponytail.

You finished packing and had 30 minutes before the guys picked you up. You were excited because you literally never have been camping EVER.

You heard the knock at your door signalling that they were here

"COMING" You yelled while putting on you sneakers grabbing your keys and phone and bags and running downstairs trying not to hurt yourself.

You opened the door only to be greeted with eight gorgeous GORGEOUS boys smiling brightly.

"Hi my gorgeous boys how are you?" You asked happily giving each of them a hug and a kiss cause you know if you didn't they'd get mad and sulk because their attention span is the same amount as a gold fishes.

"Were good how are you shortie?" Hyunjin proclaimed sounding quite proud of himself

"Shut up tall ass bitch" you laughed hitting his shoulder playfully

"You love me" he protested

"You sure?" You fought back you giggled at his face that he was making while running to the car with him chasing after you.

You sat in the middle next to lee know and felix , han , I.n , seungmin back row and chan, changbin, hyunjin front row.

You popped your airpods in and played you favourite songs then you felt a weight on your shoulder you looked down to see felix smiling at you.

"Are you ok lixxie?" You asked worriedly

"Yeah just tried. you?" His voice deep and raspy as per usual.

"Eh I'm fine i guess, if your tried you can sleep"

"Ok love you" he stated sweetly

"Love you too lix" you said back smiling at the man who was now asleep on your shoulder.

2 hours later you all arrived at the campsite. Felix was still sleeping you didn't want to wake him up cause he looked so cute. Rhein took a picture of him and smiled then lightly shook him awake.

"Lixxie baby we're here wake up"

"Noooo i wanna sleep" he whined but he got off your shoulder to go get his bags.

Rhein hopped out of the car and went to grab her bags as well.

"Hi seungminnie"

"Hi are you grabbing your bags?" He smiled and asked

"Yep where are they?" You looked for your bags but couldn't find them.

"Chan and han took them for you they except a kiss for a reward I'm assuming" he laughed

"Ok thank you minnie"

"I want a kiss too by the way" he pouted his lips waiting for a kiss which you gave him and helped with the rest of the bags.

You all sat down to eat dinner they watched you making sure you actually ate once you finished you threw your left overs away and sat back with the boys. You were listening to them talking about the comebacks when you zoned out thinking about your trips you took with your parents before they died in a plane crash.

"Rhein? U ok?" Chan asked concerned

"Yeah ill be back" you got up and ran to your tent which you were sharing with han & lee know. Before you knew it you were crying. You had always been blamed for their deaths, they took you on the plane with them when they were traveling to paris for a business trip but all of a sudden the plane started malfunctioning and there was only one parachute which they gave to you, seeming as you were only four. You got out alive but they didn't. And yes you blamed yourself for their deaths always have. Always will.

After about 10 minutes of uncontrollable sobbing you got up and walked to the campfire making sure to fix yourself up so it didn't look like you were crying. You sat next to I.N by the camp fire. He wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer and kissing your head
(Im out here making myself feel single as fuck) you melted into his touch and listen to what the guys were saying.

"Hey baby you ok you were gone for a long time" I.N whispers so the others didn't hear.

"Um yeah i-i just uh nevermind I'm fine" she said trying to hold back the stutter.

"You sure, im here if you need" he said kissing her forehead lightly.

"i know, im kinda tried so im gonna go to bed" You said goodnight to the guys and went to your bed. She was close to falling asleep when she felt arms wrap around her waist, it was lee know.

"Hi" he said his voice raspy and shallow.

"Hi" Rhein said sighing, melting in to lee knows arms

"You okay?" He asked genuinely

"Just thinking"

"Babe tell me" He whined like a tiny child.

"Ugh ok fine, while at dinner i started thinking about the camping trips i went on with my parents and how i always blamed myself for their deaths." Rhein concluded a little to fast but slow enough for lee know to pick up.

"Babe, sweety their death was not your fault ok your not the one to blame. I know that it may seem like it but your parents were trying to give you a full life to live ok. I love you now lets some sleep." He kissed her head and pulled her closer to his chest .

"Thanks minnie i love you too good night"

Soon both of you were asleep in each others arms leaving han feeling quite left out. Poor quokka.