Chapter 9

Chan's pov:

2:00am and chan was just getting home from a day of staring at a blank wall, for some reason he couldn't for the life of him think of any lyrics to write. He was tired, hungry, and annoyed six hours of nothingness.

Walking through the door he kicked off his shoes dismissing the greetings from his husbands and wife. He went straight to the master bedroom not wanting to communicate with anyone right now as he felt he might snap and say something he'll regret.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Rhein's pov:

It was currently 2 in the morning and was chilling with the guys and chan just got home, he seemed...off like he was mad or something.

We all greeted him but he completely ignored us and went upstairs.

"What's up his ass today? Hyunjin asked looking the direction of stairs

"Writers block, he's had it all day its driving him crazy" Felix said looking up from his phone for a split second.

"Ill go check on him" i said before getting up and going up the stairs.

*knock knock*

"Channie baby, what's wrong are you ok?" I asked, no reply.

I slightly opened the door to see chan lying on the bed facing the wall on his phone.

"Chan sweety are you alright?"

"Go away rhein" he spoke not looking at me.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong, your my husband i wanna know when something's bothering you" I tried to compromise but failed.

"RHEIN I SAID NO OK GOD WHY DONT YOU LISTEN SOMETIMES I WISH YOU WOULD JUST FOR ONCE THINK ABOUT SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF. I WISH I NEVER MARRIED SOMEONE LIKE YOU" He yelled at you tears rolled down your face as you stood shocked at his outburst.

"I was just trying to help i-im sorry"
then a stinging pain was felt on her cheek he slapped you. The yelling drew the attention of the others they barreled into the room and Felix immediately went to Rhein's side.

"YOUR SO SELFISH YOU-YOU NEVER HELP YOU NEVER-" Chan continued but got cut off by Rhein yelling back.

"CHAN STOP, JUST STOP YOUR HURTING ME. IM NOT SELFISH AND DONT YOU NEVER SAY THAT I NEVER HELP OUT BECAUSE IF YOU'VE FORGOTTEN I LOOK AFTER SUNI 24/7 WHILE YOUR ASS IS AT WORK. IM SORRY YOU'VE HAD A SHIT DAY BUT IM TIRED" She finished her face coated in tears. She sighed before she continued "I'm so tired im constantly looking after suni and the only time i get a break is when you come home I work and i work and i work and i can't keep fighting about this with you...so i think im going to stay at my sisters for a while so we can both clear our heads"

"Ill drop you off" Felix said helping her up.

"Yeah ok, and chan im sorry if i annoy you but if you didnt want to marry me you shouldn't of proposed" i said the tears never stopped this part was very hard for me i took of my ring and walked to chan and put it in his hand. "good bye chan ill pick up some stuff in the morning, lets go Felix" i said and grabbed his hand and walked out.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Chan's pov:

"WHY, why would you yell at her-" Hyunjin stated ears practically red from rage.

"No more importantly why would you SLAP HER, OUR WIFE REALLY?"

"I-i don't know Hyunjin im sorry i really i don't know why it was a spear of the moment thing" i said burying my head in my hands.

"Well you really fucked up this time chan you have to fix it otherwise our marriage is going to be over" Lee know said.

"I know" i whispered watching them walk away playing with the ring.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The next morning ~

"Hana ill be back in an hour" i said to my sister before she said ok and i left.
I drove to the house and got out of my car and walked up the steps to the door and knocked.

Finally someone answered...

"Hey lee know i just came to get some stuff" he sadly smiled and let me in.

When i walked in chan stood there with a giant teddy bear and flowers. He didn't start anything just kept his head down.

"Chan what is-" Chan cut her off

"Im really sorry Rhein, i know i shouldn't of done that slapping you was wrong especially the day before valentines day and i love you, you know that, i was just having a bad day. Please forgive me" He said crying a little. "i don't want this marriage to end please please forgive me i don't want to lose you and suni i can't live without you two".

"Chan" She said walking over to him and cupping his face. "I wanna forgive you but i just need space, your not gonna lose me and your definitely not losing suni" she said kissing his forehead.

"I know" Chan whispered droping his head again. "But the marriage isn't over?" he asked whispering.

"No its not" she whispered "I just need space to clear my head " she added

"Honey you want me and Felix  to drive you?" Lee know asked she nodded. "Ok lets go" She grab his hand and they left not before felix shots chan a glance.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Chan's pov:

"I still feel guilty" i said lee know walked up to me putting a hand on my shoulder.

"She said the marriage wasn't over and that were fine ok, stop worrying" he said kissing his cheek.

"Yeah ok"
-----------------------------------------------------------
A week. A week and rhein hasn't spoken to any of them since the incident but she finally gathered her strength to sit down with them and talk. Yes she was nervous it had to be done. 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

No response... Weird.

'I'll call chan' she picked up her phone out of her pocket and dialed chan's number.

She waited for the answer tune...
"Hello?"

"Hi channie where are you?"

"Studio. where are you?"

"At home, can i come see you"

"Yeah, see you soon"  just like that he hung up.

30 minutes later i arrived at the studio. I walked up to the door that said 'studio 9' and opened the door. There chan sat with his head down and his eyes closed.

"Baby wake up its me" i lightly kissed his temple and he slowly woke up.

"Hey" his voice all groggy as he moved so i could sit. I wanted to sit on his lap but i was still nervous. He picked up on that and moved me onto his lap and he rested his head on my shoulder.

"What's up?" He said closing his eyes.

"I'm sorry" I stated.

"Why are you sorry, you didn't do anything wrong" He questioned.

"I know but in a way i feel guilty" I played with my fingers he grabbed my hand and placed it on his cheek.

"Don't be" He said i smiled "god i love you" He kissed me not just a lame old kiss a passionate kiss full of love and lust.

"I love you too, come on lets go home" He nodded and i grab his hand and made our way to the car.

Suddenly he grabbed my hand  and placed my ring back on my finger.

"This, this stays on All. The. Time." He kissed my cheek and we drove home in comfortable silence.