Chapter 7

Wedding planning. It wasn't easy noone said it was. And it was causing all of you a lot of stress.

You were going over things about the wedding when your phone rang.

"Hello?" You answered

"Hi is this Rhein bang?"

"Yes this is she who's this"

"This kim nae from the  north korea police office we have Bang chan, Changbin and Lee know in the  holding cell." She stated

"For what?"

"They were charged with a DUI and they crashed the car.we also have a one year old by the name Suni lee bang which chan said was your  daughter she's here and fine she has a scratch on her face but other than that she's not hurt."

"The car did crash on her side of the car so i would get her checked." She  continues.

Rhein was livid "ok ill come pick them up"

"Thank you" she said and hung up the phone.

She drove to the police station and parked and walked inside.

"Hi im Rhein bang im here to pick chan changbin and lee know."

"Ok take a seat they'll be out in a minute"
-----------------------------------------------------------
A few minutes later they came out with their heads down.

"Lets go"
-----------------------------------------------------------
They got home and rhein immediately went off.

"What were you three thinking drunk driving with your fucking kid in the car"

"We're sorry"

"No sorry does not fix this you are so lucky that suni is completely fine and that you are even alive right now.

All the yelling woke the other guys up
"What's going on" Hyunjin said rubbing his eyes

"What's going on is these three dumb asses got drunk and drove with suni in the car."

"YOU WHAT" I.N said

"You know what i can't deal with this right now you put our kid in danger you've broken my trust. You cant except me to marry people who put our kid in harms way so for now this engagement is off" she said as she took her ring off and placed it on the table slamming the door behind her.

"You guys are such idiots i swear to god" I.N said putting his face in his hands. "And now were fucking single"

"We didn't mean it" chan said

"HOW COULD YOU NOT  MEAN IT YOU WERE DRUNK AND YOU DROVE WITH OUR 1 YEAR OLD IN THE CAR" Jisung screamed.
-----------------------------------------------------------
It has been a couple days and she was broken to pieces the guys were as well. 

Here goes nothing...  She thought to herself

She knocked on the dorm door and waited for someone to answer. Chan answered.

"Hi" she said softly

"H-hi what are you doing here where's suni?"

"She's at my mothers and i wanted to talk to you and the guys"

"Yeah yeah sure come in. Guys Rheins here" he yelled.

The guys sat down and waited for you to talk.

"So I've done alot of thinking and if you guys want im willing to give you guys a second chance and give this Marriage another shot that is if you want to love me still. but please never put suni in danger again or yourselves EVER or i swear to god you will be single forever. But i love you guys so so much you just worried me and it was a heat of the moment kinda decision"

"Rhein of course we still love you and yes We want to marry you that is if you want to marry us still."

"Of course"

"So we're good" chan asked

"Were good but NEVER fucking do that again please any of you"

"We promise now here... This stays on no matter how big of an argument we have." Chan said placing the ring on your finger kissing your hand.