Chapter 5

"Baby wake uppp" Lee know said in a singsong voice. Being four months pregnant was not easy but the guys helped you all they could after all they were your boyfriends.

"I don't want to" you said rolling over to face the wall.

"Baby you have to please chans making waffles." Waffles was the one thing that made you get up. you got up and lee know gave you and your stomach a kiss then helped you downstairs to have breakfast.

"Hey theres our princess" seungmin said giving you and your stomach a kiss just like lee know.

Chan severed you some waffles and you sat down next to I.N and ate your waffles.

"Ow" you said holding your stomach
"The babys kicking" chan and all the other guys ran to hold your stomach.

"5 more months than we can meet our little princess" Han said
---------------------------------------------------------
5 months later

9 months had passed and you were 3 days overdue. The guys were out and you were home by yourself at the dorms.

You stood up to get a snack when you got a shooting pain in your stomach.

Could it be....

You look down to see a puddle of water underneath you. Your water broke.

"Shit shit shit FUCK" You scrambled around to find your phone once you found it, you dialed chan's number.

"Chan" you said sniffing

"Yes baby what's up why are you crying"

"My water broke"

"WHAT!!! Ok ill come get you"

Chan came and got you and took you to the hospital.

Two hours later you have birth to a baby girl who you and chan and the guys agreed on naming suni lee bang.

"She's pretty...just like her mum" lee know says

"I know now it's time to tell the public"

"They already know...we told them" chan said

"Please don't be mad" he continued

"Im not mad Im glad you did"

"We love you and suni"

"Me too"