Chapter 6

A year later.....

"Where are we going chan" you asked quite confused as to why chan was just dragging you out the house not saying a word.

"Don't worry about it you'll love it" is all he said referring to the surprise he had for you.

Suni was now one and your relationship with chan was definitely the strongest because well you do have a kid together, But your still with the other guys.

You hopped into the passenger seat and chan closed the door after giving you a cute smile.

20 minutes pass and you and chan arrived in the park and surprisingly  it was empty and there stood your other beautiful boyfriends.

The park was decorated with fairy lights and roses and the guys were all wearing black suits.

Thats why chan looked so fancy

"What is this chan?"

"Come with me please m'lady" he held your hand and dragged you to the middle of a heart made out of roses.

"Baby we have an amazing baby girl and we have all been together for two and half years and we love you very very much so i am asking on behalf of all of us..." you could hear the sincerity and love in his voice. He let go of your hand and got on one knee and pulled out a little black box and opened it inside a diamond 24 carrot gold ring. "Rhein will you marry us?" He continues.

"OMG chan yes yes!" She said happy tears rolling down her cheeks. Chan placed to ring on her finger and kissed her on the lips before all the guys kissed her.

"I love you guys"
-----------------------------------------------------------
This was a short chapter but i couldn't think if anything to add to this chapter.

Hope you enjoyed it.