Author note (and bonus)

A/n: The reason I haven't been updating is because all of the homework, studying, and standardized testing I've been having to deal with. Unfortunately, I fear I may not be able to work on my story until I finish my exams in about 2 or 3 weeks. Even after that, it may take me a few extra days to actually get the next chapter done so please be patient.

Thank you so much for the support and I promise I'll try and update soon. Don't worry I have not given up on this story :)

However....I feel really bad about not updating for so long. So I've decided to try out an idea someone asked me to do. I like this idea because it will take less time.

So, I've decided to do an "Ask Anna" chapter. What I mean by this is that readers can comment on this Author Note questions for Anna (or questions addressed to other characters about Anna) and (if enough people comment) I will post a chapter on this story with the characters answering those questions.

Here are the Rules/ Conditions:

1. No inappropriate questions. (no cursing or other adult content)

2. Your question has to be clear or I won't be able to answer it.

3. Keep in mind that I may not be able to answer everyone's questions.

4. I will not answer questions that will spoil future events in the story.

5. I won't be excepting entries after the next chapter.

If you're confused, comment or PM me and I'll explain.