Courasant and Trouble PT 3

Revana had been put on bed rest within the temple, especially after her little run-in with Ventress, currently right now she was barricaded in the room hiding from Alpha. Fordo the fucking traitor that he was ratted her out to Alpha. Revana watched the door not realizing the window had opened and Alpha climbed in "Like that was ever going to work," Alpha pointed out.

Revana's head snapped to Alpha. Oisk she had completely forgotten about the damn window "You know Alor if you are going to talk oisk about me say it to my face and not behind my back," Alpha pointed out

"Well, you're always pissed off about something," she said defending herself.

Alpha nodded his head in agreement his eyes closed. Now was her chance to make a brisk get away. Using the force she ran to the door with quite steps and was almost home free before she felt plastoid dig into her sides and her feet being lifted off the ground "Oh, no you don't you ois'ika," Alpha said.

Revana huffed before being placed onto the bed by the larger Clone. Kark now what was she going to do "You are going to stay in that bed, and get some rest, and I am going to make sure you do it," Alpha began.

Revana pouted as Jango came through the door only to be blocked by what she used to barricade her door with as it crashed down on top of him much to Alpha's amusement "Is there something wrong Jan'buir?" Alpha asked

"What the actual Kark?" Jango said.

Revana used the force to remove the objects off of Jango as Pre leaned against a pillar laughing "Sorry that was meant for Alpha, but he found another way in." she said, "Are you alright?"

Jango huffed and slowly crawled to his feet looking at Alpha "ASSSSSSSS-HOOOOLEEE!" Jango slured.

This of course, caused her cousin to fall on the floor laughing. Revana bit her lip as Brant a close friend of Obi-Wan's came into the room "What in the force is going on in here?" Brant asked

"Long story," Revana said leaning back on her pillows.

*********

Obi-Wan found Jango sitting in a chair outside of Revana's room "What happened to you?"

"Revana barracaded her door against Alpha 17 sadly he was smart enough to use the window, Jango just opened the door to her chamber and got flooded with her possessions." Pre said with a chuckle.

Obi-Wan snickered at this as Jango pouted. Obi-Wan chuckled as Jango huffed "Sure make fun of my missory,"

"My dear, if I wanted to laugh at your missory I would have laughed when the Alpha's tackled you to the ground believing you were going to harm me," Obi-wan replied.

Pre fell out of his chair laughing as Alpha came out of the room "Be silent or else; Revana is resting," Alpha growled before looking at him, "Is there something you need General?"

"Oh, I am fine Alpha, I just came to check on Revana is all," Obi-Wan replied.

Alpha nodded and allowed him into the room to see Revana sprawled out on her bed asleep "Once she is awake enough to function have her contact Satine," Obi-Wan replied.

Alpha nodded "I will sir,"

***********

Jango watched as Obi-Wan left, the spitfire of a Jedi was purely mesh'la to him. Pre gave him a knowing look as Alpha went back inside the room "You know, if you want to ask him you can," Pre said

"Hush you," Jango hissed causing Pre to laugh.

A few days later Palpatine before the entire Senate thanked Revana for her bravory against the Sith Assassin that had targeted them both. Something about the Chancellor felt off to him and he wasn't the only one to point this out. Revana didn't even trust the Chancellor that much. Not that he could blame her, the Republic had been begging her since she was named the crown princess to supply the Republic with Beskar. Revana of course, shook her head replying with "Beskar is sacred to my people, those who have it outside of Mandalorian culture stole it from fallen Mandalorians; which is why once I become ruler of Mandalore these people will be thrown in jail."