Ghost of the Old Republic PT 1

Battle after battle she fought in beside the vode of the 212th occasionally teaming up with various other Battalions. There was one Battalion she had yet to work with while under the 212th and that was led by Krell, she had many things about the Basilisk Jedi and none of them were good. Kote, who had been a Sargent before Anakin's promotion to Knight became the Commander he had been trained to be and in the months that followed her joining the 212th, she discovered herself getting closer to him. Revana couldn't lie he was Glory on and off the battlefield in spars the top half of his blacks were always off revealing a toned muscular chest, abs, and those arms...Mand'a preserve her sanity.

It was like every time she entered the room he would show off just despite her being in the room. The scar at his temple was lickable...

The entire 212th had been deployed to Mustafa to handle a droid outpost that had been terrorizing the locals there, they knew it was also a key spot for their droid army. Revana had put her armor on and finished with her helmet only one on the ship knew who she was and he nearly flipped his lid when he saw who it was under the helmet...Helix.

Helix gave his oath that he wouldn't tell a damn soul she was using a cover to stay involved in the war, let alone who gave her the silly idea. Helix would check over her in private after every mission. Every time she removed the helmet she felt the force sing around her, it acted like a child playing peek-a-boo every time she took off her helmet. Today the force was trying to warn her. Something wasn't right and she couldn't figure out what the haran it was even if she wanted to. Even the kyber around her neck was silent.

The truth was around everyone Kote included you found it getting harder and harder to keep your cover, especially when it came to battles. The loss of life, the Vode dying around her, it was nearly too much to bare, each night when the battles died down and the fallen gathered she would say the remembrance whispering their names along with her buire to the stars. The eve of battle drew near and reported to the war room "Captian what can you tell us about the planet?" Admiral Block said

"Meet Mustafa, a charming haran of a planet filled with toxic volcanic ash and activity, according to intelligence there is a droid factory located here." Revana said pointing to the map, "Sadly we have at least 100,000 battle droids standing between us and our objective, however, if we were to call reinforcements the Seppies have a communication outpost between the Landing Zone and one of the villages,"

"So someone messed up on intell again?" Boil asked

"Seems that way Sargent," Revana replied, "Also due to the volcanic activity of the planet be mindful that one wrong miss-step will have you in a gorge, or worse you find a lava bed under our damn feet,"

"Great, and I forgot the sweet poofs," Waxer joked.

Revana rolled her eyes and shook her head "Deployment is in three hours, be ready," Obi-Wan said, "And may the force be with us,"

*********

Cody was waiting for the Captian and General by the lift when they appeared around the corner "Sorry, for the tartiness Commander, the Captian and I have been having a very interesting discussion about things in the area." General Kenobi said

"It is completely fine General," he replied while looking at the Captian.

Her voice was familiar to him always had been, he found himself drawn to her more than he cared to admit out loud, and knew if it were found out that it was the Captian instead of the General he thought about he would be ribbed by his brothers endlessly. The way she fought felt familiar to him also. Her stance to the way she held herself in battle all of it screamed Revana. Cody didn't exactly have any other way to put it.