Jabiim PT 1

A/N: Sorry for the slow updates, I am trying to get all of my stories updated before the start of next week.

***********

Jabiim was a mudhole if there ever was one, Revana wore her mother's armor and began barking out orders to begin moving the wounded to the Transports. The Separatists didn't dare try to attack a Mandalorian envoy that was sending aid for wounded especially when there were ade involved, the Separatists knew that if they attacked the Mandalorian envoy they would have Mandalore to deal with alongside the Republic. Revana approached Obi-Wan who looked a little worse for wear as Alpha stood to his side "Gentlemen," she greeted

"Princess," they greeted in turn.

Revana looked at the dead that were being covered to be moved "They aren't returning to Kamino, they will be taken to Mandalore for proper funeral rites," she said.

If it weren't for the fact Alpha's helmet was on Revana could have sworn up and down that his mouth was hung open in shock and tears were filling his eyes "The Princess is too kind," a Jedi replied.

Revana knew that voice; it was the voice of the Jedi Master that had an issue with her being within the Temple all of the time "Is that any way to talk to one who is offering aid to the Republic?" she asked, "Or am I just that special?"

"You tell me, Princess," the Jedi said.

Revana disliked the blue Twi'lik due to his snobby attitude "It would be best if the Padawans leave as well, it isn't safe for them here," Revana told Obi-Wan

"Nor is it safe for you," Alpha pointed out

"I am Verd'Alor, I can handle my own in a fight you have seen it with your own eyes," she replied, "Besides, someone has to be around for my Ori'vod,"

Obi-Wan's eyes softened at her words "This is why you princess would never make a proper Jedi, you have an attachment," the Jedi Master that disliked her remarked

"It is those attachments that have kept me from falling, I morn my losses and move on; I don't let them haunt me as I once did, I carry on as they would have wanted me to do, and people wonder why the Jedi are dying out, simply many of you act like Emotionless droids with no Empathy for anyone." Revana shot back without looking.

Alpha took her by the shoulders and guided her away before a fight could even break out between the pair "You know that shab?" Alpha asked

"Lek, he has always hated the fact that I was allowed to stay with my mother and not be brought to the Jedi temple to purge the call of war from my soul," Revana said, "He is a shabuir if there ever was one,"

"When this is over I want you to tell me everything that happened on Mandalore while you were there, something tells me there is more than him getting on your nerves and getting the best of you," Alpha replied

"Your right there is something else, but it can't be revealed at this time," Revana said, "Just know I am where I am supposed to be."

Alpha nodded and returned to Obi-Wan's side as Jango approached her "Wounded have been loaded they will be taken to Concord Dawn," Jango replied, "There they can lay low and heal,"

Revana nodded "Keep that to yourself we don't want the Republic thinking we are stealing their soldiers, though they are Mando'ade first and foremost."

********

Jango knew being around certain Jedi was not helping Revana's mood and once Ventress arrived all harran broke loose "Well, hello sweet cheeks we meet again," Revana said.

Ventress's eyes went wide for a moment before a sensual smirk appeared on her face "Well, I prefer you in the armor, it shows off your assets a lot more," Ventress purred.

Jango felt the urge to groan as Fordo made a snarky comment about how the last time the two crossed paths went. Revana smirked and activated Revan's purple lightsaber before activating the scarlet one before thrusting her hand out and force-pushing Ventress back. Ventress looked at Revana in shock before a smile curved her lips "So, you are force sensitive after all,"

"Still want to play?" Revana said twirling the pair the way he had seen Revan do while in control of Revana's body.

Ventress laughed darkly "I will have fun breaking you Mandalorian,"

"Mesh'la I am sure I will have you screaming my name first," Revana said in a purr.

Jango fought the urge to roll his eyes as he glared at Kenobi through his visor, the damn Stewjoni Jetti had corrupted his dank ferikk god daughter and the damn ois'ika was not going to get a way with that. The pair met in the center their sabers connecting as the two feirce yet determined women danced around each other in a dance of deadly laser swords...