hp/pjo crossover

"So today in Transfiguration, we are going to review the Transfiguration alphabet." Professor McGonagall started.

"Professor, professor!" Hermione waved her hand in the air.

"Yes, Miss Granger?" the professor said.

"Isn't the Transfiguration alphabet somewhat related to the Roman and Latin dialects?" Hermione asked.

"Why, yes it is," Professor McGonagall answered, pleasantly surprised that one of her students had made the connection so quickly.

(A/N: I'm bluffing, it's something random I made up so don't take my word for it.)

Professor McGonagall had then taught a lesson about how the two languages were quite related and spewed more facts about Rome on the students.

"Are you Roman?" another student asked. It was the only reason that seemed sensible to them as to how she knew so much about it.

"Yes, I am," she smiled.

The Ravenclaws in the room seemed to have a moment of processing this new information, and the room suddenly burst into conversation. They all started asking questions.

"Weren't there ancient Roman gods?"

"And wasn't one of them named Minerva, like you?"

"The Roman goddess of wisdom?"

Professor McGonagall said nothing, but they could all see the a twinkle in her eye.

~ a f t e r   t h e   b a t t l e   o f   h o g w a r t s ~

"I'd like you all to meet my daughter, Annabeth." Minerva introduced her daughter. Annabeth was an architect who was going to help rebuild Hogwarts and she'd brought her boyfriend, Percy Jackson for moral support.

It was only one day in the Great Hall, when they suddenly noticed Annabeth's blonde hair and grey eyes looking like Draco, and then Percy's black hair and green eyes looking like Harry. The similarities were uncanny.

Harry and Draco looked horrified.

But while no one was looking, they shared a glance.

'Shoot, they're onto us!'