Part 36 : We Have To Talk

Lizzie's pov

I have two weeks left until I get to go home and hold my daughter. I have missed her more than anything but seeing how happy she is every night that we face time. She is having the time of her life with her Mama and that makes me extremely happy. MK had also told me that Y/N is getting better in herself too which is amazing progress. We have a day off today and I am currently lay on my bed having a coffee while I am just enjoying my morning. I looked at my phone when it pinged. 

MK : Open your door

I looked at it confused as I got up from my bed slowly and walked over to my door. I was shocked to see the three of them walking towards me, Y/N with Alex on her shoulders. I couldn't help my smile as I saw them all smile at me. When they all came inside, my heart was beating out of my chest at how good Y/N looked in the past few months. She still had her scars but she didn't care because Alex didn't care about them either. She loves her mama unconditionally. 

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked the three of them. 

"We wanted to surprise you mum. We missed you." Alex said as she jumped in my arms. I couldn't help the smile on my face as I hugged her close. 

"How long are you here for?" I asked them.

"Two weeks." MK stated proudly as my heart just swelled at the thought of seeing the three of them. MK and Alex walked into the room as Y/N stood there like a nervous teenager. It felt like we were just confessing our love for each other all over again.

"You look better Y/N." I told her softly as she smiled at me. I loved that smile she gave me. It was one that she only gave me.

"You look really good mon coeur." She whispered before she opened her arms for me. I didn't waste any time in jumping into her embrace as she held me tightly. "How about we have a date tonight?" She asked me softly as I just looked down at my fingers.

"We have a cast dinner tonight." I told her sadly.

"That's ok, we can do it another time. We have two weeks before we head home." She smiled at me as an idea came to my head.

"Come with me." I told her as she just looked above herself before she sighed.

"Yeah. What time?" She asked me with a smile.

"7PM." I told her. "I'll help you pick out your clothes for tonight." I told her as I grabbed her hand before I looked back at MK and Alex who were both asleep on my bed. I chuckled before grabbing my room key and leading her out of the room. "I don't know where your room is." I told her as she soon clicked and led me to the elevator. I noticed that it also happened to be the same floor as some of the cast including Scarlett. She led me to her room and opened the door. She let me in as I looked around and noticed they only had two beds and a sofa. "So where's your bag?" I asked her as she grabbed her bag from the sofa. "You can't be sleeping on that?" I asked her sternly.

"MK has slept on the sofa for months, I am giving her a chance at having a good rest. She has been nothing but amazing since I was discharged." She told me making me smile as she ranted on about my sister being caring for her.

"Well let's see what our options are." I told her as I motioned for her to open the bag. I noticed that all of the clothes that were packed wasn't Y/N's choice. "Did you let MK pack for you?" I asked her with a smirk. 

"Well there wasn't any room for me to have a choice." She told me with a smirk making me laugh. I picked out a light grey shirt and black jeans with her vans what she already had on.

"Well there you go." I told her with a smile which she returned before she took a deep breath. 

"We have to talk." She told me and I could feel my heart drop. "No it's nothing like what you're thinking." She told me quickly making me sigh in relief because I don't think I could have survived any longer without her. She led me to sit on the sofa before she spoke. "I know that before I left we were really intimate." She said making me smirk at the memories of the two of us together. "I won't be able to jump right into that stage of the relationship just yet. It may take a long time before I can." 

"That's ok Y/N. I understand." I told her softly. 

"I have to tell you why." She said as she took a deep breath trying to calm herself.

"You don't have to." I told her softly as she smiled at me before she spoke. 

"I do. If I want to be able to move on with my life and overcome everything that had happened I do." She told me as I just gave her hand a squeeze. I listened to everything she told me. Everything that had happened to her up to the moment she got rescued. I had tears streaming down my face at the events she just told me. "I'm just not ready for that." She told me softly. "And I understand if you don't want to wait for me." She whispered as she looked at her lap.

"I don't want anyone else Y/N." I told her as I cupped her cheek. "I have waited for four years for you to come home and I will wait longer. We can cuddle and kiss and I am willing to respect the boundaries that your setting. I only want you Y/N. You're my future." I told her as I rested my forehead against hers. "I love you Y/N. I love this strong person you have become. I don't care that I have to wait before we have sex." I said causing her to giggle. "I will wait however long I have to." 

AN

A little fluffy chapter guys. let me know what you think.