Part 14 : I Love You Mon Coeur

Lizzie's pov

Y/N and I are going to New York today after we have spent a lot of time with Jamie. He didn't want to let either of us go and it was hard, especially to see his goodbye to Y/N once again. He has been her rock since their father died and he kept her grounded. I would love to say that I had a hand in that but I didn't. It was always him. We were both on the flight to New York and Y/N fell asleep almost immediately. Which is something that I haven't seen before but we have tried to have each other whenever we could. We made sure that my mum had left the house first. 

I pushed Y/N on the sofa as soon as my mum left. After she finally got out of the shower after she had done some more work on the car. Seeing her covered in grease made me need her so bad. I straddled her lap and started to undress her as fast as possible. 

"What's this?" She asked me acting all innocent.

"My mum is out shopping. She will be gone for an hour tops." I told her urgently as I started to unbutton the shirt I had borrowed from Y/N revealing my bare chest. I could feel her growing bulge and decided to tease her by rolling my hips making her groan as she gripped my hips before she kissed me roughly. We both made quick work in discarding our clothes before she lay me down on the sofa. "Please just fuck me baby. I need you." I whispered against her lips as I felt he cock run through my folds making me moan. She inserted herself in my aching core as I held her close as she thrusted her hips at a steady pace before I pulled her lips back to my own. 

We had a really amazing week together before the flight. I may have definitely tired her out because since the first time I craved her touch, her skin on my own all the time. I watched as her eyes fluttered open before she gave me a smile and kissed my cheek as she wiped her face. 

"So how long have we got left?" She asked me as she looked around dazed making me smile at all of the small things about her. 

"If you could please fasten your seatbelts, we will be descending now. Thank you." The stewardess spoke over the speaker. 

"That answer your question baby?" I smirk at her as she hook her head at me. 

"Are you sure you aren't some kind of witch." She teased me making me laugh as we landed. When we finally made it through the stress of security, we walked outside and I waved a cab down to take us both to my dorm. They put the the suitcases in the trunk before they lay Y/N's uniform over the top so they didn't crease. She had to bring it all just incase she gets a call while she is here. When we reached my dorm, I laughed as Monica was quick to introduce herself. 

"You must be Y/N. I am Monica, Lizzie's room mate." She said as she held out her hand for her to shake.

"It's nice to meet you." Y/N greeted as she took her hand with a smile.

"Well, I am going to get to my class, so I'll see you both later." She smiled before she left the room. I turned around and wrapped my arms around Y/N's neck as she smiled softly at me with a gaze that always makes my heart stop. 

"We are alone." I stated with a smirk making her raise a brow as I started to drag her to my bed.

"Oh yeah?" She teased as I just nodded before pulling her in for a heated kiss as I started to remove her clothes. She stood in her underwear as she helped me remove my own before she lay me gently on the bed. She lay practically on top of me and closed her eyes with her arms wrapped around me after pulling the covers over us both.

"This isn't what I meant." I chuckled as I could feel her smile in my neck.

"But I am still extremely tired and I plan on taking you out later and I want my half naked cuddles mon coeur." She mumbled stiffling a yawn making me chuckle. "You tired me out last week, let me rest and we can do something later."