Part 10 : My Protector

Lizzie's pov

Today is the day that Y/N leaves to go back to base to finish her training. I am extremely sad because we have only just told each other how we feel.

"What's going through your mind mon coeur?" She asked me as I lay on her chest, smiling at how she knows me so well.

"I just. I'm just upset about you going when it feels like we only just found each other." I said as I gazed up in her eyes.

"I understand that it may seem that if we both grew a pair of balls and told each other sooner, we would have had plenty of time to spend together as a couple. But time is always irrelevant." She said as I sat up and straddled her with my hands on her chest while her hands landed on my thighs.

"What does that have to do with it?" I asked her confused.

"It's not really about how much time we spend together. It's more of how we spend our time together." She said softly as I just gazed at her softly. "And if we did confess years ago, we may not have had all of the fun we had. Most of our laughs would probably be replaced with arguments and tears. Jealousy would have been a huge factor."

"How would jealousy be a huge factor." I asked her as I tilted my head in confusion.

"Because you are a very jealous person." She smirked at me.

"How am I?" I asked her as I hovered over her face.

"Because you don't like it when other people want what you want." She said as she looked in my eyes making me smirk.

"I don't like to share what's mine." I told her before pulling her in for a bruising kiss. My hands cupping her face as her hands found my hips. She sat up without breaking the kiss as I moved my hands down to her shoulders before moving to settle on her neck keeping her close to me. She deepened the kiss slipping her tongue through my parted lips. I tried to roll my hips against her, wanting to feel her before she leaves only for her to halt my movements.

"Not yet mon coeur." She whispered when we pulled apart.

"Why?" I questioned her.

"Because I want our first time to be special. Not just a quickie on the day of me leaving. I want to take you on a date, have your favourite dish. Go and see a show before taking a walk through the lit up streets of New York. Then walk to our room and then maybe if you have given me consent to make love to you." She told me making me smile. "Also I promised Jamie that I would take him to the park and feed the ducks. And you are more than welcome to come." She smiled at me as I gave her a soft passionate kiss on before nodding yes.

"That sounds like fun." I told her as I got up from her lap and started to get ready. "But you're buying ice cream." I pointed to her

"Was that ever in doubt." She stated as she stood up and got her things. Once we were both ready, we walked hand in hand to her mum's house. Well it may as well just be here mum's since it's kinda like she has already moved in with me. She opened the door and let me in before her.

"Y/N!! Lizzie!!" Jamie shouted excitedly as her mum smiled watching as the small child ran and jumped in Y/N's arms.

"Are you all ready to go and feed the ducks?" She asked him as he nodded.

"And ice cream?" He asked her with a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Is that a question." She told him as he just laughed at her. "We always get ice cream when we go to the park."

"Yeah we do." He confirmed with a matching smirk to his big sister.

"So have you got everything?" She asked him.