79 : Senior Year

Lizzie's pov

Over the last four years, Y/N had come a long way with her mental health. Alex has been a huge help with her. Although Y/N has been extremely protective of Alex, especially when she brought her boyfriend home. I had never seen someone so frightened as she interrogated him as Alex and I watched.

Jamie has also gotten his own place now that Derek is serving time for his abuse. Which he deserves to rot in there. I hired him as my assistant since he needed a job and never really qualified for much, and besides it would be great to have someone who I am comfortable with and have known forever, just like I have Clay working for me too.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked Y/N as she was wiping the BelAir. The one that Alex spent many of days at the shop with Y/N and helped restore again.

"No." She whispered as she stood up straight. "She's my baby girl."

"I know but that was us." I reminded her as I wrapped my arms around her. "We were seniors and can you imagine how our parents felt."

"Probably an inkling of how we feel now." She summised as I nodded.

"Alex will be fine." I reassured her with a sweet kiss before the garage door opened with an excited Alex bounding through the door, straight to the keys.

"I want you to be careful." Y/N told her sternly. "Remember everything we have told you. Always pay attention to your surroundings."

"I will mama." Alex kissed both of our cheeks before she disappeared, the two of us watching as she drove away.

"You know, we have the house to ourselves." I told her as my finger danced along her collarbone. "We haven't really been alone in a very long time."

"I have to get to the shop." Y/N stated as I tugged on her belt.

"You can call in. You are the one in charge after all." I whispered seductively as I rolled my hips against hers. She gripped my jaw and kissed me hard making me moan at the roughness. She then proceeded to rip off my clothes, holding me up against her car as her fingers thrust deep inside of me.

My knees barely holding me up as she fingered me with no mercy. Once I had came with a loud scream of her name, I started to take her clothes off before opening the back door to her car. Getting in and laying down on the back seat. My legs apart for her as she crawled in above me.

"You age like a fine wine mon coeur." She whispered as she caressed my cheeks. I pulled her in for a soft and gentle kiss, scratching the back of her neck. Moaning as I felt her hardened member run through my folds.

The two of us moaned when she inserted her length, loving the feeling of closeness and intimacy. She started to thrust her hips slowly as she kissed my neck as I held her close to me. Our bodies colliding in love and lust, the faster and deeper she went. The car rocking with the movements as the windows steamed up.

"I'm so close." I whispered as she nodded.

"Me too." With a few more thrusts we both released in unison. Once she had halted her movements, I pulled her lips on to mine. Moving them in perfect sychrony.

Somehow we managed to make our way into our bedroom, cuddling together before it was time to pick up Aiden and Daniel from school.

"You know I still think this is a dream." She whispered as she held me close. "But I am not afraid to open my eyes anymore."

"I love you so much Y/N." I told her. "And I am so proud of you."

"I love you more mon coeur." She kissed me softly before she removed herself from me. "Someone has to pick up the kids, and besides you have auditions to be ready for."

I smiled as I watched her get dressed, admiring her form. Her scars are faded but visible. They show how strong she truly is and now that she isn't ashamed of them. Instead she embraces them, she wears them with pride and I couldn't be prouder.

AN

Wow. We are nearing the end of this book guys. Please let me know what you think