02(edited)

Carlos woke up to the sound of his phone. Messages of Steven. There were loads of messages. Was he in trouble.

He jumped up and looked at his phone. He sighed walking out the door to Steven's apartment.

Carlos knocked at the door. "Steven.." he said repeatedly knocking on the door until it opened.

"Hola" he spoke deeply.

"Shit.. it's you! Was it you messaging me?!" He yelled and, Carlos turned away and he grabbed Carlos' arm.

"Wait don't leave amor" he said looking at Him.

"No! No you don't get to call me that" Carlos said his eyes tearing up slightly, "not after you left me!"

"solo entra, por favor amor(just come inside please love)" he said wiping his thumb over Carlos' cheek.

Carlos looked at him, he sighed walking inside, Jake smiling as he shut the door.

"Te extrañé mi amor pero fue Marc quien se fue(I missed you my love, but it was Marc who left)" Jake told him, pulling Carlos into a hug from his waist. He instantly hugged him back.

Carlos just looked at him and moved away slightly, "well I missed you too.. but I never got a call a message nothing..." he sighed.

Jake nodded, kissing him softly but Carlos moved away. "No.. I can't I'm sorry... I love you I do but you can't just expect me to forgive you from that and a kiss Jake.." He explained.

"I understand..at least watch a movie with me then" Jake said with his flirty smile.

"Okay" Carlos smiled sitting on the couch blushing slightly. Jake sat next to him wrapping his arm around Carlos' waist. Jake put the movie on and they watched it.

After a while Jake looked at Carlos and smirked, nuzzling his face into His neck. "Jake don't you dare do what I think your thinking." Carlos told him.

Jake didn't listen to him and started kissing his neck, making him bite his lip slightly. "Jake.." Carlos spoke as Jake continued kissing his neck sucking on it slightly.

Carlos bit his lip slightly harder, groaning softly. "Jake stop I'm watching the movie.." Carlos whispered as he turned to look at Jake, he sighed nodding moving away from his neck.

Carlos looked at Jake, kissing him then pulling away and put his head on Jakes chest and eventually fell asleep.

***

Steven woke up, looked at Carlos confused. Carlos soon woke up and looked at Steven, blushed with embarrassment. "Oh.. i ummm... sorry..." he stutter getting up.

"I should... I should leave... I'm.. I'm sorry..." Carlos stutter stumbling back.

"Oh not it's fine.." Steven said, "wait how did you.."

"Not important.." Carlos said leaving the apartment quickly. Leaving Steven confused.