18(editied)

Por favor- please
Mi amor- my love
Te amo- I love you

Carlos sat in the car and waited. He then got out the car then went up to Layla and Marc. But she called him Steven so that's how he knew it wasn't Marc. "What are you doing?" Carlos asked and turned to him and smiled.

"Hey love, we're just figuring out how to find the the location of ammits unshabti but unless we know what the sky looked like back then, well then we're buggered" Steven explained with a smiled.

Carlos suddenly got the urge again and he closed his eyes and his eyes started ringing then slowly stopped. "I remember that night, I remember every night" khonshu spoke as he came out of know where and then explained to Steven how they can turn back the night sky, "Steven, when the god imprisoned me in stone tell Marc to free me"

Steven nodded and copied what khonshu was doing and they turned back the night sky. Carlos looked up and gasped as he saw the sky. He looked over to Steven who was in his suit with his mask off. 'God he's hot...like really hot. Like holy shit' he thought looking at Steven.

While Carlos was practically drooling over Steven, Layla was trying to find the coordinates. After a while khonshu started to evaporate like he never existed and Steven's suit disappeared and he fell to the floor.
(Pfffff okay okay but like the fact I put that khonshu just evaporated like he never existed. What was my younger self thinking)

Carlos almost instantly ran up to him. "Steven! Steven!" He yelled as he shook Steven but nothing. Nothing at all.

Then a car started driving up to them and firing. "You take Steven and hide I'll deal with these" Layla told him and Carlos nodded picking up Steven and hiding behind a car.

"Oh god Steven please wake up.." Carlos whispered and looked at Steven.

______________
****
Steven and Carlos sat on the bed in the hotel room laughing. "Wait.. why were we laughing" Carlos asked as he finally stopped laughing and Steven just shrugged and smiled resting his head on Carlos' chest. "te amo, mi amor" Carlos whispered as he kisses Steven's head and smiled.
********
___________

"Wake up mi amor.. por favor" Carlos whispered and then he heard an explosion. It was the car. It was on fire and Layla stood there. Then Steven woke up taking deep breaths wiping the sand of him.

"Steven oh thank god your not dead" Carlos smiled as he pulled Steven into a hug.

"Yeah...what's going on?" He asked looking around. Then Carlos explained everything what happened and Layla came up to them.

"Alright boys let's hit the road" Layla told them and they all went to the car.
Steven in the passenger seat since he called shotgun and Layla was driving while Carlos was in the back.

Carlos just sat with his thoughts, he heard Layla and Steven talking about Marc but he didn't get all of it. Once they dealt with Harrow all of this will be over and he can live a normal life with his boyfriend. The car soon stopped and they were on foot. They had to walk.