09(edited)

"I have it." Layla yelled as she walked over to Steven and Carlos.

"You couldn't possibly understand the value of what you're holding. Let me have that, I'll keep it safe." Harrow told Layla but she ignored him.

"There is no deal in this, Marc. Fix this. Fix this!" Khonshu roared.

"Carlos summon the suit! Now and take the scarab!" Maahes snapped.

"Not right now Maahes" Carlos whispered as the god sighed impatiently.

"Summon the suit." Layla told Steven.

"Sorry, what?"

"Summon the suit".

"Summon the soup"? What are you saying?" Steven asked Layla and she sighed.

"The suit. Summon it." She repeated.

"The suit?" Steven asked as Layla put her hand on his chest and dropped the scarab.

"And keep this safe." She whispered as Steven caught the scarab and put it in a pocket.

"So be it." Harrow mumbled signing people to attack.

"Let's go, let's go." Carlos said as she grabbed Steven's hand and stared running followed by Layla who was then grabbed and she yelped.

"Get off her!" Carlos yelled as he went back and kicked the guy away dragging Layla and Steven up stairs.

Carlos hit someone to the wall then sends them over the rails. "That was awesome." Steven panted.

"This way!"Carlos yelled as he spotted the jackal, he pulled Layla and steven into a huge room.

"Here. Bolt the door." Layla told Carlos and they bolted the door shut.

"Oh, my God. I'm going to die in an evil magician's man cave." Steve panted, he was panicking.

"No. Hey. Listen to me. Listen to me" Carlos told him calmly looking at him. Then the door shook as something pounded on it. Layla went up the Steven and Carlos backed away.

"Your name is Marc. There's a suit. I've seen you use it. You bring it out." Layla said in Stevens face with her hands on his shoulders.

"No." Steven mumbled shaking his head.

"Where are you? We need you to fight." Layla said to Steven still in his face.
"Let me in, Steven!" Marc said from a reflection of a mirror.

Steven looked scared overwhelmed.
"No. I can't. Stop, please, both of you." Steven mumbled some of his words as he struggled to breathe, Carlos was looking for a way out.

"Let me in.There's no more time." Marc told Steven.

"Please, stop." Steven begged looking at Marc then Layla.

"Listen to me. Your name is Marc."Layla said as true thudding on the door grew louder, "Bring it out!"

"Let me in. Let me in. Let me in, Steven."Marc grew impatient

"Where the hell are you? You need to fight!" Layla yelled making Steven snap. His eyes watering as he covered his ears with his hands.

"Please stop. Leave me alone, both of you!" He begged on the verge of crying, going onto his knees.

"Carlos a little help"Layla yelled to her making Carlos turn around going up to Steven, pushing Layla away slightly.

"Hey..." he said softly as he knelt down to Steven, "You can do this, I promise"

"I can't. I can't. I'm sorry, I can't. I can't do it." Steven stuttered as the door splintered.

"It's all right. We'll just find another way."Carlos said as he got up, helping Steven up as well. As the door broken and an Egyptian jackal broke in.

"Jackal. Jackal. Jackal!" Steven stuttered moving backwards.

"What jackal?" Layla asked looking around. The jackal roared and ran towards Steven pushing him through the huge window behind him.

"Steven!" Carlos yelled. He sighed as he jumped after Steven summoning his suit.

"Summon the suit!" Khonshu told Steven

"Suit!" Steven yelled as he fell to the floor. Landing in a pose,, while Carlos landed on his feet, in his suit. He looked at Steven as he fell to the side quickly getting back up.

"Steven you okay?" Carlos asked going up to him. He was in a fancy suit,a white one he wore a mask the covered his full face with a crescent moon on his forehead.

"That should have been much worse." Steven whispered as he looked up then he looked at Carlos, "how? What?"

"Long story." Carlos replied with as Marc appeared in the reflection.

"Oy, Steven, what the hell are we wearing?" Marc asked making Steven turn around to face him, Carlos looked at Steven looking him up and down, biting his lip slightly but then closing his eyes shaking his head changing the thoughts in his head.

Carlos couldn't lie he looks good in a suit. "I don't know. She said I needed a suit." Steven told Marc.

"Yeah, the ceremonial armor from Khonshu's temple, not psycho Colonel Sanders." Marc explained to him.

"Well, I don't know how any of this shit works, man." Steven spoke as he checked himself out in the mirror, "I... Well, think I do look sharp, though."

"All right, where is the scarab?" Marc asked and steven checked his pockets.

"Scarab... Oh, um...What's this?" Steven said as he pulled two little poles from behind his back, "What are these little poles for? Pretty cool, actually. Ha. I like this."

The creature roared making Steven jump. The creature ran towards Steven sending him flying and it did the same with Carlos.

"You look different." Layla said walking up to Steven. Carlos grabbed his two swords of his back, swung them hitting the jackal.

The jackal dragged Steven and picked him up and it dragged him across cars and walls. Carlos used his daggers to cut the back of the creatures legs while Layla hit it in the head with a glass bottle making it drop Steven and pick Layla up.

"Give me control, Steven. You can't handle this." Marc told Steven. The creature hit Carlos away hitting then hit Layla's back of a wall, falling onto broken glass. The creature went over to Carlos ready to attack.

"I think I can." Steven said as he stood up, "Get away from him, you. Yeah, I see you, you plug-ugly coyote. You're in the wrong ends, mate. You're in my yard now."

The creature looked at Steven and roared, "Yeah. Come on. Come on. That's right. Come on. Ooh, lookie here. Lookie here. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, my name is Steven with a V."

Steven gave the creature a strong left hook. "Wagwan!! I did it You got planted!" Steven laughed then the creature kicked him onto the road.

"Did he just say wagwan?" Carlos asked looking at Steven. And Layla nodded.

Steven groaned in pain as he battled the jackal. "That was a hell of a punch back there. Look around. Someone's gonna get hurt if you don't let me help." Marc told Steven.

The jackal and Carlos fought but he was failing miserably. "All right. Do it. Take control. For now." Steven mumbled as Marc fronts.

The suit changed from fancy to like a mummy wrapped suit. Marc. Carlos went up to him. "Ready to get it out of here? Together?" Carlos asked and Marc nodded in response.

Marc and Carlos ran on top of buildings followed by the jackal. "Come on. Come on." Marc said as he ran. Then he jumped grabbing the jackal then impaling it with he's weapon as the spike on top of a triangular mirrors.

Marc landed followed by Carlos and they both unsummoned their suit. "You have the scarab?" Carlos asked

"No, no. Where is it?" Marc questioned himself as he searched his pockets.

"shit!"Carlos mumbled

"shit!"Marc yelled.