27

A lot of weeks later

Carlos sat on the bed next to Steven who was still asleep. Carlos wasn't feeling any better actually he felt worse but he never told them because of how worried they get. And he still needs to tell them that he is still working for Maahes. "Steven? You awake?" Carlos asked and Steven groaned tiredly and looked at him.

"What is it love?" Steven asked tiredly.

"Well..do you think we're ready for a child?" Carlos looked at Steven and Steven looked back at him.

"Umm. Well I would think so"

"Steven I don't think we're ready for a child...like ever"

Steven sighed. "Marc doesn't think we're ready"

"Well what about a dog? Can we get a dog?" Carlos asked looking at Steven.

"Well I don't mind"

"No"

"Marc says 'no' sorry.." Steven whispered.

"It's alright Stevie maybe some other time..." Carlos sighed and got up, "Marc doesn't like anything I suggest..heck he wouldn't even care if I was dead.."

"Love you know he didn't mean what he said" Steven said sitting up looking at Carlos.

"Then why the hell would he say something like that then! Huh Steven!" Carlos snapped and Steven didn't say anything, "exactly you don't even know why he would so don't stick up for him Steven.."

Carlos walked to the bathroom and sighed sitting down and Steven looked at Marc who just watched from the reflection.

"What did you even say anyways you never told me that" Steven asked Marc.

"None of your business Steven.. gust let me front"Marc sighed and Steven let Marc front.

He got up and headed to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Go away!..." Carlos said wiping away a few tear and the blood from his arm and the blade.

"Carlos can I come in? I want to apologise to you.." Marc told Carlos.

"We can speak through the door.. I don't want to see you right now." Carlos said as he found a seat on the floor.

"Well that's fine.. but ummm... I want to say I'm sorry about what I said... it was wrong of me and I don't know why I said what I said but I really didn't mean it at all..." Marc told him and Carlos just sat and listened.

"It would be so fucking bad if you died.. nothing would be the same ever I was just upset that you'd try to end this and not let me try to help you... Carlos I love you too much to let you go just yet.." Marc explained, "..I can't let you go..not yet...not ever.."

They was silence then the door opened and Carlos looked at Marc and took a deep breath in. "Marc...I love you too...but I am going to leave you...because I'm dying Marc...and we can't do anything about it..."

Marc looked at Carlos. "W-what do you mean...?"

"I was going to tell you..I just didn't know how..." Carlos looked at the floor.
There was silence again. Marc turned around and Carlos grabbed his hand.

"Let go Carlos.." Marc sighed looking back at Carlos.

"No...I'm sorry for not telling you anything..I'm sorry I really am..."

"I know...I forgive you... we could have done something to help if you told us earlier..."

"I have been dealing with it...I go to therapy.. a-and I see a doctor...to help.." Carlos teared up but wiped them away.

"So that's what the sneaking out was about...I could have helped...we could have helped you Carlos..."

"I know and I'm-im sorry...but we can s-start now..."

"Yeah.." Marc smiled and Carlos hugged him tightly.

"Thank you...and also please can we get a dog."

"Please Marc"
"Por favor amigo"

"Of course.. for you baby" Marc smiled and kissed Carlos' head.