14 (edited)

A/N- I might add bonus chapters on between Carlos and Jake. But idk, should I?

Marc gently placed Carlos on the bed. "Okay stay here and I will look for the med kit okay" Marc told him looking at Carlos.

"No I-I can do it" Carlos groaned as he got up holding his side but Marc put him back into the bed.

"No Carlos you can't you injured let me help" Marc told him and Carlos sighed nodding his head as Marc went to find the med kit.

Carlos looked at his shirt that's covered with his own blood. He lifted his shirt slightly, showing a cut on his sides and chest, he didn't know how big or deep they were.

Carlos took off his shirt throwing it away, lying back down. Marc came back with a med kit after sometime; he went up to Carlos.

"Okay let's clean those wounds up" marc said looking at Carlos who just groaned in pain as he shifted around on the bed trying to get comfortable.

"Carlos.." Marc whispered sitting next to him with the med kit, then suddenly Jake fronted.

"Let me help you mi amor" jake whispered and Carlos nodded. Carlos sat up slightly as Jake started caring for the wounds.

Once all the open wounds were covered Jake gently pulled Carlos closer, resting his head on jakes chest.

"I love you" Carlos mumbled as he shut his eyes falling asleep. Jake smiled letting Marc front.

Marc looked around confused, he was about to get up but noticed Carlos asleep on his chest. He kissed Carlos' head soon falling asleep.

***

Marc woke up due to not feeling comfortable in the bed, it was still dark out, he looked over at Carlos who was tossing and turning.

Carlos mumbled slightly as he moved around "d-don't hurt them...please.." Carlos sniffled and Marc let Steven front.

Steven gently put his hands on Carlos' shoulder. "Carlos.. Carlos wake up... wake up" Steven whispered softly shaking Carlos slightly trying to wake him up from his nightmare.

Carlos soon woke up panting, scared sweating slightly. He looked at Steven, thinking it's Marc. "I'm fine" Carlos stuttered slightly as he calmed himself down.

Steven looked at him. "Your not fine.. but it was only a nightmare so it's fine... your fine" Steven mixed up his words feeling a bit nervous now that Carlos is actually awake. They haven't spoke much because Steven just gets to nervous to speak.

"It's fine Steven promise" Carlos smiled and Steven couldn't help but blush a little and smile back.

"I...umm Carlos can I try something.." Steven stuttered looking at Carlos, slowly getting closer.

"Yeah sure you can" Carlos smiled, Steven slowly leaned in kissing Carlos softly, then slowly pulling away.

Carlos eagerly pulled Steven into a more passionate kiss from his collar, making Steven blush.

Carlos pulled away from Steven's lips and moved down to his neck making Steven blush even more. Carlos moved his hand up Steven's shirt making Steven gasp slightly.

"Carlos.." Steven whispered softly as Carlos kissed his neck a little rougher sucking leaving marks.

Then marc suddenly fronted, pushing Carlos' back onto the bed. Carlos looked at him instantly realising it's Marc. "Oh man really? I was just getting into it" Carlos groaned slightly.

"To bad. Im fronting now. And don't worry I'll be gentle" Marc whispered in Carlos' ear, kissing his neck and biting slightly making Carlos whine slightly but he quickly covered his mouth.

Marc looked at Carlos, uncovering his mouth and roughly kissing his lips, biting the his bottom lip making Carlos yelp slightly.

"Marc.." Carlos whispered as Marc trailed his hand up and down his sides. Then Marc looked at him.

"Do you not want to?" He asked.

"I want to, do you?" Carlos asked looking at Marc up and down, "it looks like you were having fun anyways~ so I'm guessing it's a yes then"

Marc blushed slightly covering them with a blanket slightly.

(Okay I didn't want to write any more coz idk so yeah👍)