5. Dinner

Afterward, I go back home, and my mom unlocks the front door. I drop my loads and hug her.

"Ok, ok.", my mom says, as the maids begin picking up my bags. "How was the sleepover?"

"Exhausting. I'm knackered.", I say.

"That bad huh?", my dad chimes in. I walk over to my dad and sit next to him on the couch. "Yes, that bad I just want to go to sleep.", I say, then get up, and tug on my luggage, as I walk up the stairs. I go to my room, and I fall into my bed. I get up and then call my mom, as I see that my Grandma called us.

"Mom.", I say.

"Yes.", my mom answers back.

"Why did grandma call us? I thought you two stopped speaking after you had me?", I ask.

"I don't comprehend either. Tidy up, though. We shouldn't provide her any motive to assume I'm not fit as a mum, or that I was wrong to keep you.", My mum says.

We then head over to my grandparent's manor and ring the doorbell, as my grandmother Grace Smith, answers.

"Juliet, dear.", my grandma says opening her arms to hug me.

"Hi, Grandma.", I say wrapping my arms around hers and hugging her back. My grandma looks at my mom.

"Oh, hi Lily.", Grace says.

"Nice to see you, Mother.", my mom says.

"Likewise.", grandma says back, they stare at each other for a while, until my grandma looks at me, and says.

"The maids, are making the food. Come on have a seat. I want to hear about everything."

We head over to the table where we have a seat.

"So how is Clinton?", my grandma asks.

"Good. I got an A on my AP Calc test.", I say.

"That's wonderful", my grandma says.

"Lily, I spoke to one of your old friends. Hartford, he is doing outstanding in life.", my grandma says to my mom.

"Grace.", my grandfather says.

"What? Am I in the wrong, because Lily ran out from the wonderful life she had?", my grandmother says. I look at my mom.

"Of course. You brought this up.", my mom says.

"Am I in the evildoing, you did wreck your life by getting pregnant, the great fortune, your father and I had planned for ran out the door, the second you told us you were pregnant and took off.", grandma says. I glance down, I knew that I blew my mom's life, but I didn't know it was this bad. As I begin to think what if I was never born, my mother and her parents would still have a good relationship, and she will be able to have anything she wants in life.

"I get mom shouldn't have got pregnant, but can't we at least be happy and move on?", I say, my mom looks at me as tears form in her eyes.

"We are leaving.", she says grabbing my arm, and we head into the car.

"Mom, are you okay? Did I say something wrong? I - ... I was just trying to stop the fight. Mom, please look at me..."I say sadden, looking at my mom.

"It's fine, Juliet.", she says.

"Ok, you are mad, at me. What did I do?", I say, then I'm cut off by my mom.

"Just leave it alone.", she says.

Dear, readers
I hope you like this chapter. Stay tuned for the next.
Bye, my lovelies.