14. ball-room dance

• Ballroom dance •
Today is the day!!

I wake up, on the 6th of January, I walk towards my mirror, take off my pimple patch, then rub my eyes. I'm going to a ball.

I grab my speaker, and go into the bathroom, as I begin brushing my teeth, then take a shower. I put on my dress.

Then do my makeup, and style my hair

*hair*

*makeup*

*makeup*

"Juliet, are you done? Come on down we are going to be late!", Grandma calls out for me

"Coming, grandma.", I say, heading downstairs, and putting on my jewelry.

"You look so beautiful, my dear.", she says.

"Oh thank you.", I say back, as I slightly smile.

"Come on, we'll be late.", she says as she grabs my hand. We head out of the house, to where the black car was waiting for us. We go inside, and a couple of minutes later arrive at the ball.

"Are you timid, my love?", my grandmother asks.

"Just a speck.", I say. She then smiles at me.

"Everything will be perfect. I promise.", she says, as she holds onto my hand. I smile back. We then get off the car and walk into the ballroom.

We head our separate ways, as my grandmother is greeted by my grandfather and I walk toward Makayla

"You look stunning.", I say to Makayla. She smiles.

"So, do you.", she says. I laugh, as, she smiles.

"My mom forced me to do my hair like this. Ok?", Makayla says, as she recognizes my laugh.

"I'm not even laughing.", I say, as a little giggle comes out, which Makayla quickly notices, as she places her hand over my mouth, which causes me to laugh even harder.

Loudspeaker noise

"If you could all join with a partner?", a man over the loudspeaker says. I look at Makayla as I hold out my hand.

"Want to dance with me?", I ask smiling.

"Can't. Marie is here, I'm dancing with her.", Makayla says, as she blushes a bit.

"Oh shit, well don't let me stop you then.", I say loudly, as Marie begins walking towards her and takes her hand slowly.

"Enjoy!", I yell loudly, as they disappear into the crowd. I look around, as I go on my phone, and walk around. To where I bump into something or someone.

"Shit. Sorry...", I say without even looking up, but when I look down to grab my phone, my eyes met with Christian Pierce.

"Seems we keep meeting.", Christan says, with a smirk on his face.

"Seems so..", I say under my breath.

"Well, I don't seem to have a partner.", Christan says.

"Interesting.", I say, then look down. He places his hand on my chin, as he slowly lifts my head.

"I think you see what I'm getting at. Want to dance?", he says.

"I would rather gouge my eyes out.", I say as I playfully smile, I walk away, then he grabs my hand, a pulls me into the dance position. I stare into his eyes, as he stares into mine." I need air.", I say, as I walk away, and go outside, I stand outside and then see someone. "Who's there?", I say.Nothing.I roll my eyes, then I look back into the sky, but my thoughts are interrupted when a familiar scent appears.

"Violet." the familiar person says.

"Christian.", I say.

"Why did you walk away? The dance is still going.", Christan says, looking at me.

"I needed air.", I say.

"It's snowing.", Christan says.

I roll my eyes.

"What do you want from me?", he continues.

"What are you talking about? Or do you want to be friends now?", I say with a hint of sarcasm.

"Juliet.", Christan says, causing me to look into his emerald-green eyes. He moves closer to me, and I feel my waist getting closer to his body.

"Yes?", I say.

"Do you know what you are doing to me?", Christan says in almost a whisper. I feel my lips quiver from the cold. Butterflies were in my stomach. My heart fluttered every time he got closer. Up until the moment he pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he pulled my waist closer. The kiss was soft yet so passionate. It was perfect.

YAY!!! I hope you liked this chapter. Finally, am I right?! Anyways thank you so much for reading. Stay tuned for the next, ok bye. until then I guess...