24. Mafia

Season finale
(Last episode of the book)
Sorry...

Jules' POV

They arrive at my house, I slowly open the door with one of my hands, while Christan has my other hand.

"Mom.", I say.

"Honey.", my mom answers, as Christian lets go of my hand and my mom goes to hug me.

"I missed you so much.", I say.

"I missed you more.", my mom says, then my father walks over to me and kisses my forehead.

"Jules.", he says as he wipes the tear from my cheek, then kisses my other cheek.

"We should go to the beach, tomorrow.", my mom says. "But you need rest right now."

"Ok, let me just text Makayla.", I say, as I head upstairs to my room and go on my laptop.

Hey! - Jules

Is it you? - Makayla

Of course, it's me - Jules

I missed you so much. We have to spend the day tomorrow. - Makayla

Well, that was what I was going to ask you... Want to go to the beach tomorrow with me and my family?- Jules

Of course. -Makayla

I have just the swimwear. - Makayla

I smile, then shuts my phone off

Next Day

I wake up from my slumber and head to the bathroom, to wear I take a shower. I put on this swimsuit.....

then put my overdress on top of it

......then put my overdress on top of it. I go to the bathroom and style my hair in a bun. I then head downstairs, where I see my parents, my boyfriend, and my best friend.

"Ready?", my mom asks.

I nod, as we leave the house, and head into the red van, as it drives off to the beach.

I place a blanket on the sand, then lay on it, as Christian walks over to me, and lays next to me. I look at him then he kisses me.

"Ugh, get a room you too.", Makayla says. I turn to look at her.

"Where's Marie?", I ask, then Makayla's phone rings.

"Speaking of her.", Makayla says as she walks away.

Makayla arrives back with Marie.

"Hey!", Marie says, as Makayla holds her waist making her laugh.

"You two are adorable.", I say then look at Christian.

Arriving home

"Ok, say your goodbyes, now. You'll see each other in the morning.", my dad says, as I look at Christian.

"Goodbye.", I say, ready to kiss him goodbye.

"Yes, goodbye now.", my dad says shooing Christian away. I roll my eyes, as Christian leaves. Then I head back to the house.

"Juliet. We have to talk to you.", my mom says.

"Ok, what about?", I ask, as I sit on the couch next to her.

"Me and your father, are excepting a child. Now, we don't know the gender yet. But you will have a little sibling, and with our hands filled on them. You will have to lead the mafia for a little while.", my mom says.

"What? I can't lead the mafia.", I say in shock.

"You are very capable. Your mother and I knew this long before, but the way you handled yourself when you were kidnapped, proved us rightfully correct.", my dad answers.

"You will be an excellent leader. So what do you say, my dear? Are you in?", my mom asks.

"Ok, I'm in.", I answer.

THE END

finished: June 4th,2023
last updated: September 9th,2023

You have reached the end of the story. I hope you liked it. I don't have any more ideas. And I don't think I'm that good at writing mafia stories. If you would like to finish this story, just message me so that I can give you the rights to it. Anyways bye!!