13. Ball (Season2)

Ah, hello. I'm back. Realized how long of a break that was. Anywho I'm also a bit pissed because I wanted to buy books for Christmas, but my sister is saying that they cost too much. Anyways, I'm back. So let's get into the first chapter of Season 2!!

Season 2

"Mom, this is rubbish! If she doesn't want to go to this dance. She doesn't have to it's not that serious", my mom says, as my grandmother rolls her eyes.

"This is not rubbish, Lily. This is a tradition, which you know zero about. I'm sure Juliet would love to go to the ballroom dance.", grandmother says, as I eat my dinner.

"Well, you don't know that do you?", my mom says, rolling her eyes slightly.

"So I'll ask... Juliet would you like to go to the ball?", Grandmother asks.

"I mean it's not an inadequate idea. It's just a ball.", I say looking at my grandmother. She looks at my mother and then smiles.

"Brilliant!! It's settled then.", my grandmother says, as she looks at my mother, then continues eating her food.

After dinner

While Mom and I are getting ready to leave. My grandmother stops us.

"What do you say, you and I go shopping today, so you can look posh for the ball?", she asks, with her hand on my arm.

I look at my mother, then look back at her, and smile.

"That sounds like a great idea, grandma!", I say excitedly.

"I guess, we have to go shopping for the ball. Yay!", my mom says drastically, as she takes her phone out of her pocket.

"No, merely me and Juliet, Lily. I'm confident you have further activities to do, so you may proceed." my grandmother, says as she grabs my hand, leading me away from my mother.

"I'll just phone the driver, and we'll be on our way.", she says. I nod as we wait for the driver to arrive.

Mall

We arrive at the mall and go to the ball dress section, where I am met with this beautiful pink dress.

"Grandma, what about this?", I ask, holding it. "Is it proper enough for the ball?"

"This dress is just wonderful, dear. Shoo, shoo'!!Go try it on.", my grandma says, as I smile, and walk into the fitting room. I put on the dress, and walk out of the room, as to wear my eyes meeting my grandmother, tears in her eyes.

"Oh, dear! It's exquisite on you, Juliet. You look just like a princess.", she says, causing me to smile.

Dear readers,I thought this was going to be longer

Dear readers,
I thought this was going to be longer... I hope you liked the first chapter of Season 2. Sorry for the very late update, Stay tuned for when I write the actual ballroom dance chapter. Ok, now. Bye!