4. Junior sleepover

I arrive back home. I kiss my mom and dad.

"Alright?", my mom asks me.

"Good.", I answer back, as I sit at the table.

"Do you have mates?", my mom asks me again.

"Lily! Of course, she has friends.", my dad says.

"Well, Dante excuse me for asking.", my mom answers back.

"There is a junior sleepover thing going on at school, on Sunday.", I say trying to lighten the mood.

"That sounds weird.", my dad says.

"It's not weird, Dad.", I answer.

"Hmm...", my dad answers back. My mom rolls her eyes.

"Ok, then it's hunky-dory. Would you like to go?", my mom asks.

"Yes, I would.", I say.

"Ok, we will find you beautiful pajamas.", she says.

"I'll just go to the garden to pick out flowers-", I say then look at the vase of flowers to my left. "These should be changed out."I then leave and go to the garden, where I find Daisy, and roses, as I separate them into a bin.

Sunday

I wake up, then go into the tub, and take a bath. I then finish up and adjust to my jim-jams.

I call my mom into my room, where she begins styling my hair, as I read my book, I flip the page, then my mom taps my shoulder passing me a mirror

"Here, babe.", my mom says, holding the mirror.

", my mom says, holding the mirror

"Nice.", I say, looking at her and smiling.

"Don't be anxious. Just Breathe, and smile.", my mom says to me.

"I just don't want it to fall all to pot.", I say.

"It won't.", my mom tells me.

"Promise?", I say.

"I promise.", she says.

"Ok.", I say.

"Go on, now. The driver will take you.", she says. I smile.

"Ok.", I say, I then open the two large house doors, go down the steps, then head into the car. And drives off back to the school.

"Makayla.", I say as I see her, walking into the school. She turns to look at me.

"Hey, Jules.", she says, then grabs my hand.

"Oh ok.", I say, as I'm pulled into a corner.

"Blair is here.", Makayla says.

"What?! I thought she was leaving school for a while.", I say, shocked.

"Yeah, I thought that too.", she says. "Is she glancing at me?", Makayla asks.

"Let me gander.", I say, looking around discreetly.

"Oh, were you looking for me? Too keen to see me in my pajamas?", Christan says.

"Oh, you wish.", I say back, in response.

"Hey, Makayla.", Christan greets Makayla.

"Hi.", Makayla says.

"Can I borrow Violet for a minute?", Christan asks, as I roll my eyes aggravated at what he was trying to do.

"Ok.", Makayla says. She then looks at me and quietly says. "I'll be in room 202 hiding, meet me there when you are finished.", Makayla says, then walks away.

"What the bloody hell do you want from me?", I say to Christan, as I was truly pissed.

Christian sits on a desk and as he positions a toothpick in his mouth.

"There is no need to be mad.", Christan says. "I realized I didn't get to irritate you today, I figured I'd make up for the period.", he says, then looks down at my pants, as he sneers. "Nice pajamas.", he tells, then leaves the space.

Dear readers,
I made this junior sleepover thing because you know how there is a sophomore sleepover, I thought since I like the concept of the sleepover at school, I would make one for Juliet too, except that it's a junior sleepover. Also, do you like the whole Violet concept, write it in the comments below.