22. Escape pt.1

Third Person POV

Juliet quickly runs behind an unusually large-looking tree. As she puts her hand over her mouth trying not to cry. She sees the man and zips up his pants. As he then looks around for her.

"Shit!!", the man yells, as he realizes she isn't there. He runs to his car quickly where he grabs his gun. And begins walking slowly to look for her.

"Come out, now, girl. I don't want to hurt you.", the man says. Juliet pours the bottle of rum on the floor. The man smirks, as he looks at the large tree where the rum came from. Juliet slowly picks up a rock from the floor.

"You know that was stupid.", he says, while putting a gun to her face. Juliet hits his eye with a rock. Then hits his head, making him fall to the floor. She grabs the lighter.

"Give me your gun.", Juliet says.

"No way.", the man says.

"I will light you up.", Juliet responds even more furiously. He looks at the lighter in her hand and then agrees, as he throws the gun at her. He then spits on the floor. Juliet smirks, as she picks up the gun.

"Ok, I gave you the gun. Let me go now.", the nan says. Juliet smiles.

"Burn in hell", she says as she throws the lighter, and it creates a huge flame. The man screams as Juliet runs away from the scene.

I hope you liked this chapter. So happy that Juliet escaped? But will this escape last? Stay tuned to find out.