16. Goodbye Juniors!!!

Alarm sound

I groan and hit my alarm making it stop.

Phone beeps

I grab my phone from the charging stand, and I open a message from Christan.

"Good morning, beautiful."-Christian

"Good morning"-I respond.

"I'm picking you up today at 8."-Christian

"Ok see you then♥️."-I respond

I place my phone in my pocket and then head downstairs where I'm greeted by my parents and the maids.

"Good morning!", my mom says, as my dad kisses my forehead.

"Good morning.", I say back to them and pick out my breakfast.

"Last day of school!! Are you excited?", my dad asks me.

"I'm chuffed to bits! I can't wait to hang out with Christian.", I say.

"Juliet!!", my dad says bringing his tone up. I laugh a bit, at how fast his tone was brought up by Christian's name.

"Come on Daddy, Mom said I could.", I say.

"Yes, I did.", my mom says drinking her coffee. I smile as she winks at me. I look at my watch.

"I'm going to be late.", I say. I head upstairs and go into the shower. After I change into my Clinton uniform and style my hair in a slick bun. I put on mascara, eyeliner, concealer, lipliner, then lipgloss as I head out. I go into my car and drive off.

Phone rings - better half💋

I pick up and am greeted by Makayla.

"Party tonight.", Makayla says as she lays on Marie's lap.

"I'm throwing it. You and Christan have to come.", Marie says.

"Of course.", I say. "I'm on my way, save me a seat." I hang up, as I arrive at the school parking lot. I park my car, as Christan walks up to me and grabs my hand.

I turn to look at him.

"Hey.", I say.

"Hey.", he says back to me.

"Test scores today. I got a 100%, you got a 99%.", I say, as I chuckle.

"Ok, we'll see.", Christan says.

"Yeah, we will.", I say back to him. He chuckles as he lifts my chin and kisses me.

"Ugh, get a room.", Makayla says.

I roll my eyes at her as we sit at the table.

Bell rings

"Since today is the last day. It is pretty simple. Write down this then you're off on your own.", the professor says, as we all copy down what's on the board.

After School

"The party is at 10.", Marie says. "I got to go and get it ready. See you soon, though.", she says as she kisses Makayla, then walks away.

"Damn, I'm alone now.", Makayla says, then turns to me and Christian. "Christian, I need to steal your girlfriend."

Christian looks at me, then says...

"Oh we're not dating.", he says, as I look down with a slight smile.

"Ok, whatever.", Makayla says.

Christian looks at me then lets go of my hand as he walks away.

"Thanks for making it awkward, Makayla.", I say, as I watch him walk away.

"Jules, we have shopping to do.", she grabs my hand, as we go into her car.

Mall

"You're helping me pick out my dress.", Makayla says, while running her nails through loads of dresses. "I have my options. ", she says.

I look at one particular dress.

"So do I.", I say grabbing the dress, as Makayla smiles, grabbing my hand and leading me into the dressing room.

My dress

Makayla's dress

Makayla's dress

"We look great.", Makayla says. After we go to pay for it and go back to my house to get ready for the party. Makayla hands me weed, and as I smoke it, we do my makeup and style our hair, then leave the house, and head towards the car to go to the party.

I hope you liked this chapter. Stay tuned for the party episode. See you in the next chapter. Bye!!