19. GONE

This is basically out of order forgive me but this is before they went out on the mission.

Juliet's POV

I wake up in a black van, tape on my mouth, stopping me from screaming. Ropes tied on my hands and feet, stopping me from running away. Where the hell am I??

Christian's POV

I wake up this day. And I go to my phone and send Jules a good morning text. I lay in bed playing video games, till 2 pm, as my dad tells me it's time to get up. I check my phone.

Good morning- delivered

I go to my dad as I help him with yard work, then go and eat the food that the maids cooked.

Good morning - delivered

Time:6:00pm

That's weird. I think to myself. I grab my phone, then text Makayla.

Hey, have you heard from Jules? - read

No, why? - Makayla

No reason. - read

Whatever bro, but just text me if you hear from her. - Makayla

Sure thing. - delivered

I shut my phone off, then head to Jules' house where I'm greeted by her mother.

"Hi, Mrs.Smith.Have you seen Juliet? I texted her.No response. Makayla texted her no response. I just want to know if she's alright.", I ask her.

"Get in here.", Jules' mom says, pushing me through the door.

"Something has happened to her. Her mother and I think she's been kidnapped.", Jules' dad says.

"Whoa, that's a little high board over here.", I say shocked at the thought of Jules being kidnapped.

"We pissed off very bad people and they are just the type to do this shit.",  Jules's dad responds, shocking me anymore. I mean holy shit, how pissed can they be.

"But we have a plan.", Jules' mom says then looking at her husband.

"Yes, we do.", Jules' dad replies, then looking right into my eyes. "But we need your help. And if you love my daughter as much as I think you do. You'll get her back.", Jules' father says.

They explained the plan they have to Christan. Now all they have to do is physically prepare for the mission. Will they get in there in time? Stay tuned to find out.