23. Escape pt.2

"Burn in hell", she says as she throws the lighter, and it creates a huge flame. The man screams as Juliet runs away from the scene.

Juliet continues running, as fast as she can, she arrives at a warehouse, where she sees a truck.

"Ok, murder, and theft. Great summer.", she says sarcastically. She grabs a rock and then breaks through the glass, then she tries to put her hand through the glass to reach the lock, but she can't reach it. "Well this is going to hurt.", she says, as she steps on the handle and jumps through the window, as glass specks her waist. She gets in the truck, and got wires it, as the engine starts.

"Hey, hey! That's my truck.", a man screams, trying to run after her.

"Sorry.", Juliet yells back, as she drives away. She continues to drive until she sees someone in front of the car. She quickly hits the brakes.

"Christian.", she yells kind of sobbing.

"Violet.", Christian responds. Juliet laughs, as she gets out of the truck, and places her hand on Christian's face.

"You came for me.", she says.

"Of course. I did. I love you.", Christan says. She pulls his face in and then kisses him.

Yay!! They found each other. That kiss was much needed by both of them. Anyways, Bye!!